Chapter 8

"Madison wake up!"

"Madison please wake up!"

"Guys what happened to her?!" probably Adam.

"I can't fucking see this shit!!"

"Aaron you need to chill the fuck out because this happened the last time because of your ass. and we had to take care of her for like 4 hours until she woke up again. not knowing what happened!"

"I know man I'm sorry. she just doesn't look normal. I mean look at her. she's looks dead." wow thanks Aaron.

"Bro what do you expect if she was hyperventilating."

"Yeah I know."

my body was being shook but I couldn't bring myself to speak or open my eyes. I felt bad. about half an hour later I finally had strength to open my eyes. I saw 5 worried boys and Aaron pacing around my tree house. When they saw me open my eyes all of them except Adam and Aaron hugged me. They were all saying how they were worried. Adam sat there awkwardly and Aaron just looked at me with worry. They stopped hugging me and I got up using Josh as a support stand. I walked over to Aaron and stood in front of him. looking up into his eyes. he looked at me with worry. he hugged me tightly so I couldn't hug him back. he let go and held my forearms. "Madi you mentioned something about don't touch me and don't call me Macy Wacy. and don't say it was just a fake hallucination because it sounded like a bad memory. your biggest secret maybe." I stood silent and avoided all eyes. "Madi were you raped?" I looked around the room and saw suprised eyes looking at me. I looked up at Aaron and started crying. I leaned my face on his chest and grabbed his shirt. He held me protectively. "It's all over madi he won't touch you again." I shook my head. "what do you mean?" I took a deep breath. "i mean he said he was coming back for me soon. and nothing would stop him." it's like earth froze because he tightened his grip and I heard angry gasps.  " He will never touch you again. and I'll make sure of that if it's the last thing I do." Aaron said in a harsh voice. I heard 6 more angry yeahs.

15 more minutes of comforting words and hugs we decided to go back to the house and eat. Mark decided he would cook. so he made pasta and garlic bread. And let me tell you it was beyond delicious. That boy knows how to cook. And the moans in the rest of the table seemed to agree with me. We ate in a comfortable silence and put our dishes in the sink. We went up stairs and I put on Carrie. We set ourselves the same exact way when I layed across them except now Adam was at the end. 

" Hey Madison what movie you put on?"

"Carrie. Why?"

"Did you guys get her to watch these type of movies because no girl likes these movies." The guys all say nope. Adam gives me a horrified look. I shrug and smile.

"Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't like horror movies. Shoot I watch them by myself. When they first came here they didn't know I liked horror movies."Adam looks at them and they nod.

"Yeah man she's a cool chick. Like one of the guys." Mark says. Adam smiles and says a cool, I smile back and we resume watching the movie. And let me tell you worst movie choice to pick with boys. During the movie I got questions like ' when did you get your first period' 'so you use tampons or pads' 'how does it feel' 'is it scary' ''is that how the girl locker rooms are like' ' are the girls like that in real life' 'how does it feel to like a boy' 'do you feel weird around boys' 'so do you think people are tricking you when they're being nice' etc. I didn't answer though because those were just stupid questions. and obviously they didn't get the point because they keep on poking me and saying my name repeatedly. I just ignore them and continue "watching" the movie. They're seriously getting on my nerves. I'm batting their hands and hitting them but they still don't get it. I jump off them and stand in front of them. "You guys need to leave me the fuck alone." I say seriously. they look at each other and smirk. "And why should we?" Dylan says.