After

**Aarons Point Of View**

10 years later

"DADDY!!" The twins, Lily and Riley, shouted at me as I walked through the door. We named them after Lily, Madison's best friend, and Riley, my sister. I dropped my bag and bent down. They engulf me in two big hugs.

"Hey my princesses. "

"Daddy, can we go to Uncle Josh's house? We want to play with Chase and Drew. " They pout at me. I smile and kiss their foreheads.

"Go have fun. " I watch as my beautiful 9 year old daughters go next door to Josh's.

At the end of this journey, everybody is still together. Josh and Emma with their boys at a two year difference. Mark and Seth. Dylan and Violet, which is quite suprising. Adam and a girl named Kaylie. And Brent with one of the girls we rescued with Madison that day, Asher, which isn't all that suprising who have Jaylie, Ramel, qnd Kaddie at one year apart. Dylan and Violet have a daughter, Madiline. Adam and Kaylie have Ian and Ivan who are 3 years apart. And we never saw Klein after we rescued Madison. We all live in the same upper class neighborhood and we all got married around the same year.

The girls took after their mother and me, mostly their mom. Long wavy dark brown hair, green round eyes, round faces, and a slim bodies. They're very shy, but once you get to know them they're the biggest dumbies ever.

I get up and pick up my bags. When I look up I see my beautiful wife I haven't seen in almost a year. She doesn't age at all.

She has a skin tight mid thigh length red dress, with thick straps, and a low neck line. With red heels and her hair in a ponytail. She also has on bright red lipstick and perfect eyeliner.

She's holding the youngest of our kids, Baylar. He takes after me, green round eyes, wavy blonde hair, and a roundish face. I watch as she smiles at me and rocks the baby in her arms. I walk up to her with a broad smile. She smiles and holds her lips on mine. I miss those lips.

" I missed you. " I whisper to her.

"I missed you too. "

"Come on. Let me help you. " I say grabbing the baby from her hands and walking to the kitchen.

-

"I wonder what wouldve happened if I didnt bump into you in those woods. " She says pouring us a glass of red wine and taking taking a seat on the kitchen stools by the island.

"We would be those same people whos souls who were lost at sea. " I tell her staring at the wall. I feel her hands grasp mine and I look into her eyes.

"Or maybe you would've never talked to me. Maybe we would've never made it to see the sun again. Or maybe, just maybe, our story would've been a little bit longer. "

A/N

And that's how it goes folks. That was Aarons and Madison's beautifully sad story. I'm happy of this book and to be honest, I loved writing it and I think I stopped at a good amount of chapters. Some long, some short, some boring. The beginning was slow but I think it went along well. Happy ending for them!!

And this ladies and gentlemen, would be the end of The Mystery Bad Boy And The Mute.

The Bad Boy isnt such a mystery after all, or bad huh? And the mute isnt such a mute after all.