Chapter 34

Once we stepped foot in Aarons house, I was pinned against the wall and we were kissing each other fiercely. We had went to an after game party and we all get freshened up in one of the teammates house, which was the one holding the party. After the party, Emma went to a carnival with Josh, and everybody else left. Leaving me and Aaron alone.

He lifts me up and kisses my neck as he walks up the stairs. He opens the door to his room and lays me on his bed. He removes his shirt, then removes mine. He kicks off his shoes and I kick off mine. He meets my lips again and his hands roam my body. I can feel my body become warmer and warmer.

His hands land on my jeans button and stay there a while. When I don't stop anything he unbuttons my pants and pulls them down without leaving my lips. My hands reach his pants and my shaky fingers unbutton his. He removes his pants and climbs on top of me. He kisses my neck and I arch my back. His hands roam over my breast, down my hips, and stay at the hem of my underwear. I put my hands on his v-line.

"A-Aaron. " I stutter. My head is spinning at the way his lips fit my neck.

"Yeah. " He mumbles against my neck.

"Do you think we're going too fast?" He chuckles and lifts his head so that he eyes are directly on mine.

"You forgot who you're talking to Princess. The question is do you think we're going too fast ?" I smile and peck his lips.

"I think we're going just right. " That's when the ropes were pulled off. He slowly removes my underwear and his. This time I willingly allowed myself to be taken.

He looks over my body and leans down. He kisses me deeply and are body's move in a steady pattern. My hands run up and down his back. His hands cup my breast and I swear I was in heaven.

——-

**Aarons Point Of View**

I don't know how much time passed but I know this was the most perfect day ever.

She now lays on top of me, still naked, her head laying on my chest. Her body is glistening in sweat and her chest moves steadily as she breathes. God she's perfect. My hands rest on her bare butt. She has more than a handful of anything and I love it. She turns her head and smiles at me. I move my hands up and down her back.

"You okay?" I ask her. Hoping she wasn't in pain, even though of her past. She nods her head.

"Yeah. I'm okay. " she leans up and I can't control the sensation as her breasts move up my chest. She kisses me and I wrap my arms around her back. I flip her over and another 'session' starts.

-

I rest my forehead on hers. Both of us breathing heavily. She leans up and holds her lips on mine.

"I love you Aaron Damon. I really do. "

She said it.

She really, finally said it.

—————

A/N

I've been on a roll with my updating!!! Two full chapters published yesterday and one today!! So what do you think guys??? I hope you love these chapters. I wanted to keep it as PG13 as possible. But wanted to give the same loving feeling as an explicit book. Also, sorry for all the cursing.