Chapter 22

"I see you've guys met already. This day just gets better and better. " Kennedy says to himself. He then passes me to Klein.

"Here. I need to drive. " Klein grabs me gently and places me on his lap. I look down, not bothering to look at him as he stares at me.

A few minutes later we stop. I look up and see we're at a gas station. Kennedy gets out and Klein immediately turns me to him.

"Madison please look at me , " he says trying to turn my chin to face him , but after many attempts have up," please forgive me. I tried to tell Adam to talk to you. "

"I thought you didn't know it was me. " I say still looking down.

"I didn't. Just I knew there was a possibility it was you so I took some precautions. I promise to help you get out. I'm sor-" He's cut off when Kennedy opens the door. He starts the car and we keep on going to the unknown destination.

------

Bang. Click. Shuffling

"What the fuck do you mean he won't be here for another hour?! I just spent 4 hours getting the beauty." I look up and see Klein holding me bridal style and Kennedy arguing with a group of creepy men. Adam is next to Klein looking at me with a worried look. I can feel myself feeling bad for him. Its not his fault. He just got mixed in with bad people who had more power than him. Klein too. I give him a small smile. He looked surprised but relieved. He smiled back.

"Ah I see the bitch is up now. Must feel awfully safe around them for you to actually close your eyes on your kidnappers. " One man says and gives me a sickening smirk. Hes middle aged and has one front tooth. Smoker. It even smells like smoke in here. Smoke and old boxes. Probably since its a factory.

Keeping my cool I look at Klein.

"Klein, please let me go. " I say loud enough for everybody to hear. He looks at me nervously. Its the 'don't do anything crazy ' look. He sets me on my feet and I dust myself off. I then walk slowly to the man and he smirks at me wider. I look at him, smile , then smack him hard across the face. He cries out and grips his cheek. My hand stings a lot. Its even turning red. He then looks at me and punches me, with all his force, in the gut. I fall over, hitting the floor hard. I double over and start coughing up blood.

"DONT FUCKING TOUCH HER !!"

"SHE SLAPPED ME!!"

"AND ?! GROW SOME BALLS ! SHES A SMALL GIRL ! TOUCH HER AGAIN AND YOU WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY !" Kennedy shouts at the man. It actually shocked me that hhe stood up for me. He then looks at Klein and nods at me. Klein rushes over and kneels next to me. He uses his red flannel to wipe off the blood from my mouth. I smile sickingly and cough up more blood. I spit it onto the concrete floor and wipe my mouth with the back of my hand. He looks at me like I'm crazy.

"I've went through so much shit , this doesn't even scare me. " I say with a chuckle.

"Come on Madison get up. " Klein says gentley to me.

"Yes get up, so I can see that beautiful body again. "

****A/N****
IMONAROLEWITHMYUPDATINGTODAY!! TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAYWOOOO!! 
Okaysoforthoseofyouwhodon'trememberKleinwastheboywhoshemet, thedaywhenshewentonadatewithAdam. ThesamewithKennedy. AlsorememberhowAaronscreamsatKennedythathetakesinnocentpeopleandruinsthem, wellyeahallthisisgoingtobeimportantin these chapters. By theway, thisisallinChapter 9 ifyouneedtorefreshyourmemories.