Ch. 94 - FACE-TO-FACELESS

Börja om från början

"And hey." She said making Liam look over at her, "I work there for a reason. Someone gives you shit, you find me. You're not alone in this." She said and he stared at them before nodding slightly.

Blake and Liam walk through the school doors and no one paid them any attention as Mason walked up to them. "Okay. Not bad so far. This might be easier than we thought." Mason said as they started walking through the hall, "Maybe." Liam said and that's when students started to notice them.

"He's one of them. What is he doing here?"

"What are they thinking, letting him come back to school?"

"I sit next to him in English."

"Well, then find a new desk."

Blake sighed as she felt a sense of deja vu from when people were talking about Allison after what happened with her aunt. Blake turned to the group of students and shot them a look before doing a cut throat action making them turn away. "Just block it out." Blake said as they walked up to Mason and Liam's locker.

"They know." Liam said, turning to her and Mason, "Just rumors. They don't know anything." Mason said and then Corey walked up to them. "They know everything. Two sophomores on the lacrosse game were there last night." He said and Mason sighed, "Yeah, but it was late. It was pitch black out, and there was fog on the road-"

"It was a clear night with a full moon and a well-lit intersection."

"I have to get out of here." Liam panicked and went to leave but Blake grabbed his shoulder, "No! If you leave, these rumors aren't gonna stop." Blake said and Mason nodded in agreement. "You've gonna just convince them that you're a regular kid." Mason said and Liam looked at them wide eyed.

"I'm not a regular kid!" He said and she nodded, "No one is 100% a regular kid. Everyone here is weird as fuck, alright Remember what Scott said? Be Clark Kent." She said and Liam rolled his eyes slightly. "Clark Kent turns into a guy in a red and blue outfit and a cape. I turn into a monster with claws and fangs!" He said making her roll her eyes.

"Then just get through the day without shifting." Corey said and Mason nodded, "Look, Liam... People are saying that Brett and Lori died in a car accident. We know the truth. They didn't just die." Mason said and they were all quite for a minute before Blake sighed.

"Okay, I have to go meet up with Natalie. But just so you all know, Natalie knows what happened last night and she know brutal teenagers can be. She gave me full permission to be give detentions, even weekend detentions. So if something happens, you come to me. I am inching to give detention or punch someone, which ever." Blake said and they nodded before she walked away.

Blake and Lydia stood next to each other in Natalie's office when Monroe walked in. "You wanted to see me?" She asked before noticing Blake and Lydia, "Sorry, I must be in the wrong place. Someone said Ms. Martin was looking for me." She said as she gave Blake a side glance.

"Oh, it's the right place- wrong Ms. Martin." Lydia chuckled, "I know who the two of you are, Lydia, Blake. So, what am I here to talk to you about?" Monroe asked and Blake crossed her arms over her chest as Lydia walked over to close the door.