When she's sick:

She will still be herself, just withoutthe hugs because she doesn't wish to get you sick. When you chuckleand say you won't get sick from a hug, she will try to not hug youbut fail and give you a big hug.

When she sees you naked:

She gasped and turned around, holdingher hands tightly against her face, stuttering out a sorry beforepeeking through her fingers to see where the door is so she can rushout without bumping into something.

When you both watch a horrormovie together:

If it isn't that scary of a movie, she will just be cuddling you andenjoying her snacks. If it is a very scary movie, she will beclenching your arm tightly, flinching and yelping at the jumpscares,not even touching her snack because she's too scared she will yelpduring her snack and choke.

When you're in the hospital:

She will visit you each day before andafter school, delivering you some snacks and keeping you company aslong as she can. She even wanted to stay and sleep here but you toldher to go home and sleep in the comfort of her own bed.

When you're drunk:

She will be giggling with everythingyou do and say while also making sure you don't injure yourself. Whenyou get sleepy, she will let you lay on her lap and stroke your hairin a soothing manner to help you fall asleep.

Where you both went for yourfirst date:

She wanted it to be a fun date so shetook you to the amusement park. Both had a very fun time. When it wasdone, she pout and said she wished this could go on for more daysbecause today was very fun. When you said you will take her toanother fun place next week, she immediately perked up, saying thatsounds fun and she can't wait and she hopes next week comes quickly.

When you have a panic attack:

She will calmly tell you to sit down.Once you are sat down, she will crouch down and assure you everythingis okay and she's right here for you. When you calmed down andapologized, she chuckled and said you have nothing to apologize forbefore asking you with a worried expression if you are okay now.

When you two read together:

She won't be reading, she will beputting pictures in her scrapbook. She will try her best to be silentso she doesn't disturb you.

When it's your birthday:

When she saw you, she excitedly jumpedon you and gave you a big hug, happily shouting happy birthday beforedigging into her school bag and pulling out a gift. It was ascrapbook filled with fun pictures of you both.

When you cook her her favoritemeal:

She immediately perked up, happilyasking if you cooked this for her before giving you a big hug,thanking you and claiming you are the best lover ever.

When you cosplay:

She will gasp and say you are socool/cute and your outfit is amazing. She will also cosplay as herfavorite character of her favorite show so you can both cosplaytogether. She will take many pictures of you, some of which she willput in her memory scrapbook.

When she says something thatoffends you:

She would never say anything offensive,maybe something that's a little sad, especially when Prince Alivisited. She fangirled over him a lot while made you a littlejealous. When she noticed, she giggled and hugged you, assuring youshe has no feelings for him, she just admires him.

When you get bullied:

She gasped when she heard beforestorming to your bully, putting on her best angry face before yellingthey are cruel and you are a kind person and don't deserve this.Sadly it didn't work, but when she saw you laughing and saying shelooks like an angry cute animal, she smiled, happy she at least gotyou to laugh.

If your friend doesn't like her:

She will gasp before getting upset,whispering she did nothing wrong and was friendly the whole time. Shewill worry the whole time she did something wrong, even if you tellher she did nothing wrong, she will still think she did. So youdragged your friend to her and forced them to say they like her. WhenRose heard that they like her, she immediately got happy and huggedthem, saying she is so happy to hear that.