When you're drunk

Before anyone complains, the characters and reader is whatever age you want them to be. I do write them as teenagers in my mind, but again, they're whatever age you want them to be.

Marinette:

She will scold you so much while helping you back home, ranting on about how drinking is bad and how you should never drink again. When you begin crying and saying she's so mean, she will panic then huff, trying to ignore your crying and say for you to drink some water then go to bed.

Ladybug:

She will sigh, not even bothering to scold you before picking you up bridal style and carrying you to your bed. She will tuck you in, warning you she is gonna give you a long scolding tomorrow. When you begin complaining like a child, she will just chuckled and kiss your forehead, telling you to sleep before leaving to go make sure the city is still safe.

Adrien:

He was quite shocked when he saw it for the first time, but when he got used to it, he found it amusing. He will just laugh while guiding you to the closest sofa or chair before leaving to get you a glass of water. The next day, he will be very caring. He will make sure you got enough sleep before giving you water and a good breakfast. The whole day he will keep making sure you're okay.

Chat Noir:

He will be laughing the whole time, wanting you to drink more just so he can watch you do more stupid stuff. When he can see you had enough, he will take away the drinks though and guide you to your bed. When you complain and try to go back to the beer, he will just laugh and pick you up bridal style. He once threw you on his shoulder which resulted in you puking on his back so he learned never to do that again. While in bed, he will tell you stories so you will stop trying to escape, focus on his stories and fall asleep.

Alya:

She will film you, trying her best not to laugh so the film will be steady. She will have a drink or two with you, but never more since she knows better than to get drunk. If you give her permission, she will publish the videos online or just to her friends.

Nino:

He will be laughing, a bit tipsy himself. He will film you for a few seconds but the video will be so shaky due how much he's laughing at you before sending it to Adrien. Both will fall asleep, cuddling. When you both wake up the next day, he will laugh and say yesterday was fun and both should do it again. When you glare at him, clearly struggling with a hangover, he will kiss your forehead and say he will get you something for your hangover.

Chloe:

She will huff and scold you. When you try to give her a kiss, she will push you away and shout she would never kiss you when you stink of alcohol. When tears roll down your cheeks, she will huff and say you're not a baby. But when you just keep crying, she will awkwardly give you a quick kiss just to make you stop crying before telling one of her many butlers to help you to bed and get you something for your hangover tomorrow.

Nathaniel:

He will take quick sketches so he can draw them the next day better then show them to you to show you how much of an idiot you are when you get drunk. He will find it amusing as you awkwardly try to make up excuses to why you did such stupid things.

Luka:

He will just laugh and watch you do your weird drunk stuff. He won't mind, but he will pull you away or warn you when you get too close to doing something dangerous. When he thinks you had enough, he will tuck you in bed and hold your hand till you fall asleep.

Juleka:

She enjoys seeing you amused because you usually find her make up bag and will begin entertaining yourself by doing your own make up. While you think it looks amazing, Juleka will be laughing because it's awful and snapping pictures of you to show you later and keep for herself so when she's feeling down she can look at it and cheer up. The next day she will gladly wipe the bad make up away, put make up on you if you wear make up, and brush your hair.

Marc:

When you get drunk and you begin flirting with him or hugging him, his face will explode into bright red before he begins stuttering how you need to rest and not do anything stupid. When you bluntly tell him "Having sex with you is not stupid", he thought he was gonna faint for a second, but he just pushed a pillow in your face and shouted you need to stop and sleep.