If your friend doesn't like them

I will NOT write NSFW for this book. I will absolutely NOT write anything sexual about these TEENAGERS who are around 14 years old!

Marinette:

She will feel bad, wondering what she did wrong before getting determined to make your friend like her. She did various things till your friend finally began liking her.

Ladybug:

She will feel a bit bad, but she won't think too much about it. She will be polite and friendly to your friend, hoping they will eventually start to like her.

Adrien:

He will wonder if he did something wrong before sighing, being used to people not liking him because he is a model and rich, many people think that makes him an entitled brat.

Chat Noir:

He will try to befriend your friend, only to pout when they say they don't like him. He won't mind too much, he will still joke around with them, hoping they will eventually open up and start to like him instead of hating him.

Alya:

She won't care. She loves you, not your friend. She will still be kind and polite to your friend, but not care much for them since they don't like her anyway and aren't making any effort to befriend her so she won't waste time trying to befriend.

Nino:

He will feel bad about himself, wondering if they hate him because he is a bad boyfriend to you. So he will awkwardly ask you why your friend hates him and if he ever done something bad to you.

Chloe:

She immediately gasped, asking who could possibly hate her before demanding your friend to know why they hate her. When they said she acts like an entitled brat, she gasped again before yelling she is not entitled and they are just too judgemental and she would never want to be friends with them.

Nathaniel:

He didn't care. He loves you, not them. Many don't like him, so he's used to it. He will simply ignore them.

Luka:

He didn't know why they hated him, but he decided not to force them to like him. If he sees them, he will still be polite and kind, but he won't try to convince them they have to like him, because they don't, it is their choice whoever they wish to like and dislike. His only worry is they will try to convince you he is a bad boyfriend and try to convince you to break up with him.

Juleka:

She thought it was her appearance and her personality, so she changed her hair, makeup and personality bit so your friend will like her as well. But when you changed her hair back to how it laid, saying she doesn't have to change because she is amazing the way she is, she felt herself smile as she whispered a thank you for saying that and decided not to change herself.

Marc:

He immediately felt upset when they said that, feeling as if he's a failure. He tried to befriend your friend, only to get more upset and embarrassed when they said they hate him so he has to leave them alone.