If you are an actor

There are a few books I think I updated a day ago and then I look at the date I updated it and it's like, "Damn, I updated this two weeks ago", and this is one of those books. So sorry for that.

Marinette:

She's more amazed by your outfits than acting, saying your acting is very good but your outfits are amazing and she wonders how it's made. She has all your movies on DVD with a few posters and merchandise.

Ladybug:

She will sometimes stare at a poster hanging around the streets, amazed she has such a cool lover before she goes back to saving the city. When you are late to work, she will pick you up and quickly swing you to your work so you can make it on time.

Adrien:

He knew who might help you when you need a role so he will either ask the person himself or ask his father to contact that person. He has all your movies on his shelf. Since he's also famous, he gets many questions about his relationship with you when he goes outside. He doesn't really like it when they bring it up, it makes him feel uncomfortable but he will try to be polite, nervously answering their questions without revealing anything personal or anything you wouldn't want him to reveal.

Chat Noir:

When he sees a crowd of people, he will excitedly yell for them to check out this amazing actor's new movie, yelling the name of the movie before jumping away. When you tell him to stop doing that, he will chuckle and say he's just being a supportive boyfriend.

Alya:

She will post your posters on her blog, telling everyone about your newest movie, asking them to go support you since you are her lover and such an amazing actor. When you tell her she doesn't have to do that, she will chuckle and say of course she has to.

Nino:

He watches all your movies, even if he doesn't like them, just to be supportive. When you act in a movie he liked, he will excitedly rant to you about the movie, saying how good it was, well-written, and the soundtrack fit the movie well.

Chloe:

She knew some people, if those people refuse to hire you and you want the role, she will threaten to get them fired from their job and not let them film their movie, which usually works to get you hired. When you told her you want to be accepted for your talent, not because she threatened the director, she will huff and ask if you have an easy way to get the role why do all that audition work.

Nathaniel:

He always wanted to know how it is behind the camera so you took him to the set, after a lot of convincing of course because he was too nervous and shy to go. He was very excited and amazed, saying the sets all look so real and good. He got inspired a lot so he would randomly pull out his phone to quickly type down the idea he has before it leaves his head.

Luka:

When you have to wake up at a bizarre hour for a role, he will softly shake you awake, telling you you have to go before he gets up to go prepare you some food. When you come home, he will chuckle at your exhausted face before telling you to go take a nap while he makes some food and then you can tell him all about your day at work.

Juleka:

She was more interested in your appearance than your acting, saying the makeup is so good and realistic. When you had to get a cut done by the makeup artist, you let her come over so she can see how it's done in person. When you can't hang out because you are busy or too tired, she will understand it but still be a bit upset you can both barely hang out anymore.

Marc:

He began writing fanfics about your characters. When you discovered it, he felt as if he was gonna die from embarrassment, stuttering out he just enjoys all your characters and he's so amazed by your talent. When you told him you are fine with it since many fans do it, he frowned, now a bit jealous other people fantasize about his lover.

Gabriel:

He helped you rise to fame, he knew exactly which roles were your strong suits and who to contact to get you those roles. When interviewers ask him questions about his relationship with you, he will answer them in a very serious tone or tell them he won't answer that question, wondering why these people won't just mind their own business since your and his relationship is nobody's business.

Rose:

She watches all your movies, excitedly telling all her friends about how amazing you are and how they should also watch the movies. If your movie is too scary, she will skip to all your scenes, yelping when your character gets harmed before looking at you with worry, asking if you got hurt making that scene.