Marc Anciel ~Catch Up~

I really hope we get an episode where we get to see Marc and Nathaniel share a kiss... I wish they showed Marc more in the show.

I left out a few scenarios like always since it began taking too long to make.

Requested by: Chruper and Archerybow

When and how you two hug:

Whenever you first hugged him, his hands would be in the air, his face bright red, unsure what to do and where to place his hands. When he got used to you hugging you, he will be glad to hug you back in a tight, loving embrace.

When you sit on his lap:

He will try to run away but he can't since you sat on his lap so he will just cover his bright red face, asking in a mumble why you're sitting on his lap. When you give him a smile and say you just want to be closer to him, he will get an even bigger blush and whisper it's okay then.

When you get akumatized:

He will be scared and very nervous, but he will still try to convince you to not be so sad/mad, he will promise to take you to your favorite place. When you shove him away and try to attack, he could basically feel his heart breaking a little. But when Ladybug and Chat Noir saved the day and you cried, hugging him and saying how you didn't mean it, he knew you didn't mean to harm him and it was just the akuma so he was quick to smile and hug you, saying he knows.

When you fall:

He will immediately panic, going on his knees, gripping your arms, asking if you're okay. Since you could see the tears of worry and his hands shaking, you choose to make a stupid joke out of it by saying, 'Huh, guess I fell for you.' He will just stare as he runs what you said through his brain before he blushed, saying it's not time for such weird sentences and helps you up without looking you in your eyes.

When you cry:

If you're happy, he's happy. If you're mad, he's scared. If you're crying, he's crying. If he enters and sees you crying, he will immediately hug you while worriedly asking what wrong is. While you explain, you have to stop your story to laugh and ask why he's crying. He will just sniff and say he can't stand it when you're crying. So both will have to comfort each other. When you're done crying, he will do one of your favorite activities to cheer you up.

When you become blind:

He loved writing you stories, so he was mad when you couldn't read them anymore. When you suggest he reads them out loud, he was embarrassed but gave it a go. He didn't like it, he kept noticing mistakes he wrote and cringing at his own story. But when he saw the smile on your face, he couldn't help but also smile and keep reading you stories every now and then. There have been times where he watched you struggle with tears in his eyes before he helps, not speaking because he knew if he spoke he would show he was on the edge of crying. He doesn't like seeing you struggle so every time you struggle with something, he will be quick to help.

When you fall asleep against his:

He will hold his hands up in the air, unsure where to put them, staring at you with a confused expression. He will nervously repeat your name a few times, seeing if you really fell asleep. If you don't reply, he will sit very still, not wanting to wake you up. Eventually his back will begin hurting so he will move a little but then immediately freeze when you move a little.

When you take pictures of his:

He will cover his face, telling you not to take pictures of him. When you pout and say you have pictures of everyone in class except him. He will hesitate but then slowly reveal his face. When you call him adorable, his hands are quick to cover his face again, not to avoid the camera but to cover his blush.

How the first kiss went:

He didn't know what to do. He didn't know where to put his hands, how to move his lips, what to say before or after the kiss. It was a very awkward kiss. After the kiss he just stared at you before he ran away. When he calmed down, he will return to you and whisper a sorry for the bad kiss and running away. But when you laugh and say it's okay, he can't help but pout and say it isn't. When you tell him the more you two kiss the better it will get, he can feel his whole face burn up at the thought of kissing you more.

When you brush his hair:

He always looks good when you see him since he spends hours making sure he looks good for you, so he doesn't like it when you want to brush his hair he spent so long making sure looks good. Of course he won't say that, he will just let you have fun brushing his hair since he loves seeing you happy.

Who said "I love you" first:

He said it, well more like he shouted it. He practiced it in the morning at home for an hour, so when he was finally confident enough, he went to you so you can both hang out. You noticed how nervous he was so you asked what wrong is but he just began stuttering out half sentences. When you kept teasing him about his stuttering and adorable blush, he just shouted "I LOVE YOU!' All you could do was stare before laughing, saying you think the people in the other street even heard that. All he could do was cover his face, muttering to himself, embarrassed. When you notice his teary eyes, you chose to stop teasing him. Took his hands, removing them from his face before giving him a kiss, saying you also love him. He just stared before he nodded, unsure what to do or say now.

When he gets jealous:

He will just watch you and the person talking, pouting and angry writing down in his note. When you return and see the notebook, can't help but nervously stare, reading the text of how the main character is killing the person you just spoke to in a very violent way. You chose not to talk to the person so much anymore.

When he sees you naked:

Poor boy... He entered, wanting to ask you to read the story he rode when he suddenly saw your naked form. He was quick to turn and run, only to slam against the wall and faint. After pulling on clothes in a quick hurry, put his head on your lap, watching him with worried eyes. When he woke up and saw you, he was quick to get up and run out the door. He didn't talk to you for an hour, too embarrassed to speak, he just kept glances your way.

When you come home injured:

He will immediately take your hands with worried eyes, asking what happened. While you explain, he will drag you to the bathroom so he can get some ointment and band-aids for your wounds. After you got your wounds fixed, he will ask you questions, how the pain felt and how the experience was so he can write how his character in his story got hurt and how it felt accurately.