When they're injured

Requested by:  LoveYaLikeSister

Marinette:

Sometimes she will forgot to put on a thimble so she will accidently stab her own finger. She will usually just shake her hand, hissing in pain before continuing her work. So will put a chair aside her before taking her hand, wiping it clean before putting a band-aid around it. Marinette will give you a quick smile before continuing her work.

Ladybug:

After fighting, she will always have a few wounds. They're never too bad so she doesn't mind letting you putting band-aids on them. If the wound is very bad she won't let you touch it though, not wanting to scare you with the big, ugly wound. When you put ointment and band-aids on the wounds, she can't help but smile, happy she has such a loving lover to take care of her wounds.

Adrien:

Sometimes after he's done being Chat Noir, he will have a few cuts. He would normally hide them but when he's done being Chat Noir, you like to examine his body for any injuries. He will just chuckle when you begin taking care of the wound, thanking you but also saying you don't have to do this.

Chat Noir:

After saving the world, he will come to you for you to take care of his wounds. While you take care of his wounds, he will rant on about how cool he was saving the city while re-enacting the moves he did. When you scold him for not sitting still, he will pout and apologize before continuing his rant while you put a band-aid on his last injury.

Alya:

Sometimes she is in such a hurry to get to the scene where Ladybug is fighting to record her for her blog, only to hit something and fall. But she won't care and continue running. When she returns and sees your unimpressed eyes, she can't help but laugh and assure you she's okay. When you roll your eyes and take her hand, guiding her to the bathroom to get some medical stuff for her scrapes. She will just chuckle and watch you quietly as you were focused on fixing her wounds. When you're done putting band-aids on the wounds, she will give you a kiss and thank you.

Nino:

He will usually take care of his own wounds, but if it's on the back of his elbows or somewhere he can't reach or see the injury, he will ask you to help him. While you put ointment and band-aids on his injuries, he will be making jokes to distract himself. When you tell him to sit still, he will try but end up snickering at his own stupid jokes and moving more.

Chloe:

She is a drama queen. She once came in your game, yelling she got cut. So you panicked, thinking it was bad, but it was just a simple paper cut. When you pushed her away, saying you have more important things to do, she huffed and said you're a bad lover if you don't put a band-aid on it. So after putting a band-aid on it to shut her up, she pout and said it still stings. All you did was take her finger, give the band-aid a kiss before focusing on what you were doing before she interrupted.

Nathaniel:

He won't make a big deal of it. When you scold him for not having told you, he will just shrug and say it's not that big of a deal. While you put ointment and band-aids on his wound, he will rant on about his new drawings and his ideas for his next drawing.

Luka:

He was so focused on coming up with a new guitar song that he didn't notice the stone sticking out the floor, causing him to fall. So when he came home with scrapes, you immediately panicked and asked what happened. But he jus laughed it off, saying he was too deep in thoughts. So while you put ointment on his wounds, he sat still, silent so you can focus. When you called him a clumsy fool, he couldn't help but laugh before hugging you, thanking you for taking care of his wounds.

Juleka: (Warning: mention of cutting self-harming.)

She once cut her own wrist. Why was it only once? Because the second she slid her wrist, you slammed the door open as if you had a sixth sense for knowing when she's doing something dangerous. The glare with disappointment in your eyes made her heart break. So while you bandaged her wrist, she cried, hugging you, clenching your shirt, crying out she's so sorry and she will never do it again. She hated the silence you had, but you knew if you spoke you would say words you will regret. You took her to the hospital, where you tried your best to assure her it's okay now.

Marc:

This poor boy runs into everything when he gets embarrassed and tries to run away. Usually it's against poles or something small causing him to fall. So you have to patch him up a lot. He will just sit still, embarrassed while muttering he's sorry you have to go through this trouble of patching him up. You love to kiss his band-aids, it always makes him stutter out sentences while covering the band-aid, staring at you, wondering why you would do such a thing.