When they're sick

Requested by: Chruper

Marinette:

She is stubborn and will refuse to believe she is sick. She will go to school and act as if nothing is wrong even though she will be coughing and blowing her nose the whole time. When you tell her to go home and rest, she will refuse so will have to call her mother, who will come and pick her up while scolding her for coming to school sick.

Ladybug:

She is still Marinette underneath that mask, meaning she will be stubborn and refuse to believe she is sick and continue her duty to save the city, even though she looks ready to collapse. After you yelling that she can't save the city if she is sick and how she will just make it worse for 10 minutes, she will finally agree to go lay down in her bed and rest.

Adrien:

He will try to go to school but you and his father would yell for him to get back in bed and rest. While he's resting he will keep annoying you since he's bored and has nothing to do. Eventually he will fall asleep holding your hand.

Chat Noir:

He can be so dramatic sometimes. He will be acting as if he's dying, saying you need to feed him medicine. When you tell him he is capable of taking his own medicine, he will begin whining and saying he is gonna die if you don't give it. So after feeding him the medicine, he will happily pull you down on the bed aside him and cuddle you.

Alya:

She will gladly stay home, working extra hard on her blog and research of Ladybug. When you're finished with school/work, will go pay her a visit, which makes her feel nice since it's fun to know you care about her. Will have brought with you her favorite snacks and some medicine in case she was out and needed some. She will thank you before both going to the sofa and watching movies, eating the snacks you brought with you.

Nino:

He will stay at home, listening to music and relaxing. He will not want you to visit, scared he will make you sick. But if you visit with a bag of medicine and snacks for him, he can't really send you away since you came all the way here, bothering to waste money on medicine and snacks for him. Both will hang out on his bed, listening to music and eating snacks while cracking stupid yet funny jokes.

Chloe:

She will stay at home, watching TV and eating whatever she wants. When you tell her to take her medicine, she will huff and say she doesn't need it. But after enough nagging, she will snatch it and take it just to shut you up. She will cuddle you while complaining about whatever show is on the TV.

Nathaniel:

He will stay at home, laying under layers of blankets while whining about how sick he feels. When you tell him to take medicine then, he will refuse, saying they taste bad. When you say he's acting like a child, he will be quick to take the medicine and eat it, muttering how he isn't a child.

Luka:

He will stay home and play his guitar the whole day. You will have to stay because he tends to forget he has to take medicine and eat when he is too busy playing his guitar or doing homework to keep himself busy and forget the sick feeling. When he feels better, he will give you a kiss and thank you for taking care of him.

Juleka:

Usually her brother will watch her but if he can't, you will. Juleka will frown and say she can take care of herself but when you say you're only doing it because you care for her and love her, she can't help but blush and whisper a thank you.