When you get lost in the city

Sorry for the late update, I was very busy with my other books. If you're interested, please check my other books out~

Marinette:

She will immediately panic, sending you a thousand of text messages while running around the city, asking almost everyone she saw if they seen you. When she finally found you, she held your shoulders tightly, not even realizing how tightly she held them as she worriedly asked where you were and if you're okay in a loud voice. When you told her to quiet it down, she awkwardly glanced at the people staring before nervously telling them everything is okay and nothing to see before hugging you, sighing out she was so worried.

Ladybug:

She will immediately swing around the city, worrying someone might have taken you. So when she sees you just got lost, she pulled you in a hug, telling you to call next time. When you told her your phone is dead, she just shook her head with a smile, happy you're safe before she picked you up and swinged you back home.

Adrien:

He will send his bodyguard, the Gorilla, to go find you. He will pace around his room, ranting to Plagg about how worried he is. So when the Gorilla threw you in his room, he couldn't help but grin before hugging you, saying how much he worried before he gave you worried eyes, asking you if you'r okay and that nothing happened to you while you were lost. After assuring him everything is okay, he let you watch your favorite movie on his giant TV so you can cheer up and forget the bad day you just had.

Chat Noir:

He will shrug, mumbling you're okay. But after an hour, he is quick running around the city, trying to find you, muttering to himself in annoyance. When he finally found you, he held you for many minutes, crying out he thought something awful happened. So you stroked his hair while he held you till he pulled himself together and said he's taken you home, where you will be safe. He followed you around every time you left your house for many, many weeks via the roofs, making sure you don't get lost. If you go a wrong way, he is quick to jump in front of you, saying wrong way before turning you and giving you a little push to push you in the right direction before he jumped back on the roofs.

Alya:

She will post a message on her blog asking if any has seen you with a beautiful picture of you, claiming you're her lover and have been gone for hours and you forgot your phone so you can't find your way back and she doesn't know where you are. After a few minutes of worriedly pacing her room, one of her readers send her a picture of you and them, claiming they befriend you and will keep you company at a cafe before sending the cafe address. Alya's older sister, Nora, drove her to the cafe. Alya thanked the reader many, many times while giving you kisses and hugs, happy you're safe before strictly saying she is never letting you go to an unknown location alone again. Now she makes you carry a map in your bag so if you get lost, you can open it and try to find your way back home.

Nino:

He dragged Adrien to come along, too scared to go alone. He kept nervously muttering you are okay, to which Adrien assured him you will be okay. Nino texted you, only to panic when he felt your phone buzz in his pocket, remembering he had asked to borrow your phone but forgot to return it. He ranted about how much of an idiot he is for having forgotten to return your phone. When he saw you across the street, he didn't care to look for any cars and just ran, ignoring Adrien yelling his name before he pulled you in a hug, gapsing out you're okay before patting your cheeks, checking for sure you're real and he's not dreaming before he sighed and put his forehead against yours, whispering he thought he might have a panic attack if you stayed away any longer.

Chloe:

She will demand her father sends cops to go look for you, which he did. She just sat on her bed, tapping her foot, wondering where you could have gotten lost before slapping her head softly, scolding herself for letting herself worry. When she heard your voice, she gasped before running to you, jumping on you causing you both to fall before she cuddled you, happily yelling she knew you would be safe. Afterwards, she forced you to learn each street in the city so if this happens again, you can easily get back home.

Nathaniel:

He will send you many messages, asking where you are and to tell him what you see. He knows many locations in France since he usually goes to many spots to paint the scenery. After many messages of you describing what you saw, he finally figured out where you were and ran to the location. When he saw you, he didn't care who saw it, he jumped on you and held you tightly, relieved to see you're okay. He told you not to go to places you don't know without someone who knows the place with you before he took your hand and guided you back home.

Luka:

He will immediately pack his guitar when you send him a text saying you are lost before he hurried off the ship and through the city, telling you to send him the street address. When you send the street name, he searched it on his phone before hurrying the location. When he found you, he gave you a smile and said he's here before he took your hand and guided you back home, talking to you about fun topics so if you're scared, you will be less scared.

Juleka:

She will worry for you so Luka will assure her you're fine before the two go around the town, searching for you. Juleka called you and told you to go to one of your favorite places near you and you two will meet up there. She didn't hang up, talking to you the whole way to the location you two agreed to meet. When you two saw each other, she gave you a hug, sighing out that was a little scary before she thanked her brother for coming along and assuring her everything will be okay.

Marc:

He is always hiding in his room, so he doesn't know many streets, so if you get lost, he can't help you. He will worriedly rant to Marinette, accidentally running into a pole in his worry. Marinette will assure him you are safe before changing to Ladybug and going around. She found you so she brought you to Marc, who thanked her many times while hugging you. He walked you home after school after that, making sure you don't get lost again.