When you wear a piece of their clothing

Even if you request characters, I will say yes because I'm gonna add them anyways. I won't add villains though!

Marinette:

You tend to steal her bag sometimes since you lost yours. She wouldn't mind but sometimes Tikki is in it so she will want it so she can keep an eye on Tikki. Besides that, she is happy to lend you the bag anytime.

Ladybug:

You like to play with her yoyo, which will annoy her since she needs it and can't afford to lose it. She will take it back, making you upset so she will immediatly give it back, saying only a few more minutes then give it back.

Adrien:

He is rich so he has many clothes. So of course you sometimes steal some of it to "borrow". Adrien doesn't mind, he enjoys lending whatever you want or need to you. You always say you will bring it back the next day but obviously that is a lie and you just keep it for yourself.

Chat Noir:

At first you wanted to wear his ring but he always began freaking out. You don't wear anything of his but you do enjoy playing with his "tail" and the bell at his neck. It always makes him blush and chuckle.

Alya

You like to steal her glasses and act as her, which makes her laugh. Eventually will have to give it back since your head will start hurting, which makes her make many jokes about it.

Nino:

You like to steal his headphones and his cap. He likes to put random songs on and make you guess from what band or movie it is. You just steal his cap for fun.

Chloe:

She barely uses her sunglasses so you will just steal them and use them against the bright sun. She wants you to look amazing so she will usually go in her closet and throw some of her clothes at you, telling you they will suit you good.