When you come home injured

Marinette:

She will freak out, asking what happened and who did this. She will be quick to pull out a first aid kit and began taking care of your wounds while you explain what happened. If someone hurt you, she will make sure to tell her mind to that person. If you just were an idiot and tripped, she will chuckle and say not to worry her so much.

Ladybug:

She will help you before anything can even happen. If she's not saving the city, she is aside you so she can easily pull you out the way of danger or pick you up before you can fall. When you awkwardly thank you, she will just chuckle and say no problem.

Adrien:

He hates seeing you injured. His fear is losing you so seeing you hurt makes him scared. He will immediately begin wrapping you in bandages. When you tell him they're just a few cuts and will heal on themselves, he will frown and say it's better to wrap them. Eventually you will get Nathalie to help put on ointment and band-aids while Adrien sat worried in the corner.

Chat Noir:

He will be quick to save you before you injure yourself. He will move your head side to side to see if you're injured before rolling up your sleeves to make sure your elbows aren't injured. When you assure him you're okay, he will sigh and say not put yourself in danger like that.

Alya:

She will chuckle before taking your hand and guiding you to the first aid kit. While she puts bandaids and ointment on your injuries, she will curiously ask what happened. When you finished explaining, she will chuckle and say to be more careful next time before she gives your band-aid a kiss.

Nino:

He will play music in the background to relax you while he puts ointment and band-aids on your wounds. If it's a funny story of how you got injured, he will laugh and tease you. If it was something painful and upsetting, he will hold you, stroking your hair in a soothing way while assuring you it's okay now and he will take good care of you.

Chloe:

She will drag you to the best doctor she knows, demanding answers to why you got injured. While you explained, she will be tapping her foot, impatient and annoyed you got yourself hurt. Whenever you touched the band-aid, she would slap your hand away from it, scolding you.

Nathaniel:

He will panic and worry, nervously going through his medical cabin, hoping he has something to help your wounds. He will have trouble holding the ointment still due his shaky hands. When you chuckle and take his hands, telling him not to worry so much since you're fine besides some cuts, he will frown and say he doesn't like seeing you injured.

Luka:

He will be silent as he helps you fix your injuries, unsure whether he should ask how you got them or not, scared it might have been traumatic. When you ask why he's so silent, he will just give you a comforting smile and say he's just deep in thoughts. When he's done fixing your wounds, he will give it a soft kiss, chuckling when you got a blush and mumbled for him not to do such a weird thing.

Juleka:

She is amazing with make-up, so if you have a bruise you don't want to have, she will put make-up over it so it isn't visible. She will be sure to read the labels on the ointments before applying it on your wounds. If someone hurt you, both will make jokes about the person and trash talk about the person.