Nathaniel Kurtzberg ~Catch Up~

Requested by: Natalienoelss

When and how you two hug:

He doesn't like to hug in school. He doesn't want the class to begin teasing and annoying him. So he will only hug you when you both are walking home or hanging out somewhere that isn't where he knows someone. He isn't the biggest fan of hugs though but when he hugs you, he likes to give you a bear hug and just stand there for a few seconds, liking your warmth and comfort.

When you sit on his lap:

He will be very confused but then ignore it and continue drawing, listening to your comments you would say now and then about the drawing. His free arm will be around your waist to keep you in place.

When you wear a piece of his clothing:

He doesn't really like when you wear his clothes but if it's cold outside, he will be a gentleman and put his jacket on your shoulders.

When you get akumatized:

He will be shocked and try to figure out what could have made you this sad/angry. He knows he can't do anything about it so he will just begin drawing. When you turn back normal, he will give you the little comic he made. It was about you being a villian and beating Chat Noir and Ladybug, being all badass and amazing. You will just chuckle then thank him.

When you fall:

He will be fast on his knees, his hands nervously hovering above your body, unsure what to do. When you sit up, he will quickly ask if you're okay and why you tripped. When you said you're okay and you just tripped over a stupid stone, he will chuckle then help you up.