When the villain tries to kiss you

Requested by: PrincessKy222

Marinette:

She let out many stutters, unable to form a proper sentence, too shocked and nervous. When the enemy didn't kiss you and walked away, she felt so relieved, quickly asking you if you are okay.

Ladybug:

She immediately swinged in and kicked the enemy far away from you. She first made sure you are okay before she went away to go deal with the person.

Adrien:

He gasped in shock before he yelled with a stutter for the enemy to get away from you. The enemy ran off but Adrien already remembered all their features very good in his head of how this enemy looked so when he is Chat Noir, he can remember this enemy and beat them up. He first made sure you are okay before he ran off to transform in Chat Noir.

Chat Noir:

He was quick to punch the enemy so hard they fell. He angrily shouted they better never attempt that again. He turned to you, wiping your lips with a frown. When you told him you weren't kissed, he huffed and said you almost were.

Alya:

She angrily yelled the villain's name, telling them to back off or she will send her big sister after them. She would have thrown her laptop but she didn't wish to break it. She ran to you, worriedly asking if you are okay while taking your hand so she can get you away from this person while glaring daggers at them.

Nino:

He yelled with a few stutters, yelling that's his lover and they can't do that while he hurried to you. He never wanted his miraculous more than now so he could defeat this enemy, sadly he didn't have his miraculous so all he could do was take your arm and pull you against him and yell for the enemy to get lost.

Chloe:

She gasped before screaming for them to get off. She angrily threw her purse at the enemy, not even caring that it was her good purse and it cost a lot, she will buy a new one after this. She hurried to you, asking if you are okay before angrily kicking the enemy's leg, yelling they can't just do that to someone. She snatched your hand and said she needs a new purse now and dragged you to a shop.

Nathaniel:

He did the first thing in his mind; which was throw his sketchbook at the enemy, yelling with a red face not to kiss his lover. When you laughed, he told you not to laugh at him. When you said the way he threw his book was rather funny, he sighed, unimpressed but also happy you are okay and safe.

Luka:

He was quick to punch the enemy and pull you to him. He worriedly asked you if you are okay. When you nod, he gave you a hug before he took your hand and both hurried away from the enemy. While running, he held your hand in a tight grip that assured you you are safe now while he ignored the pain in his hand from the punch.

Juleka:

All she could do was stare in shock as the enemy almost kissed you. Luckily Ladybug came on time and kicked them away so Juleka was quick to run to you, feeling awful for not having saved you from that. She apologized to you, worriedly taking your hands, asking if you are okay. When you told her a bit weirded out but okay, she pulled you in a hug, apologizing again, still feeling awful she wasn't the one to save you from that situation.

Marc:

He froze, staring in shock, his face going red. When you punched the enemy, he cursed in shock that you did that before he ran over, nervously asking if you are okay. He took your sleeve with a trembling hand, nervously saying you both better go before the enemy tries anything again.

Gabriel:

He got furious, clenching his cane in anger, angrily asking what the hell they are doing and to back off from you right now. Once he was out his Hawkmoth appearance, he rushed to you, saying he seen on the news what happened and asked if you are okay.

Rose:

She stared, unsure what's going on before she gasped when she realized, yelling they can't do that because you are already dating her. When the enemy left, she ran over and gave you a big, tight hug. When you apologized, she shook her head, saying she's just happy they didn't kiss you and you have nothing to be apologize for.

Alix:

She was quick to skate over, pulling her helmet off and slamming it against the enemy's face, angrily shouting not to kiss you because you are already hers and that is sexual harassment. When you thanked her, she gave you a quick grin that assured you she's always here to protect you before she took your hand and both hurried away from the enemy.