Alix Kubdel ~Catch Up~

Like always, some scenarios are left out.

Requested by: Alphawolfii

When you hug her:

She will laugh, hugging you back tightly. When you laughed out she's gonna choke you, she tightened her grip with a mischievous laughter.

When sit on her lap:

She will be shocked but then laugh it off and hug your waist, jokingly saying you are so heavy. When you elbowed her ribs, she snickered, laughing out that it's a joke.

When you get akumatized:

She will skate after you, yelling to stop it and talk with her before you harm someone. When you tried to attack her, Ladybug came and saved her before she could get hit. Alix just stared at you, shocked you actually tried to attack her. When you went back normal and apologized, she felt awkward, mumbling it's fine.

When you cry:

She will be silent, giving you upset eyes as she softly rubs your back in a comforting manner. When you apologized, she gave you a little smile, assuring you you don't have to apologize.

When you fall asleep against her:

She will patiently wait, wishing to move around since just sitting is boring but she didn't wish to wake you up either. When you woke up, she chuckled, saying hello sleepyhead before asking why you are so tired.

What she taught you:

She was more than happy to teach you how to skate and do some tricks. Every time you fell, she chuckled and told you falling is part of the training and she also fell a lot when she was still learning.

When you brush her hair:

She has her own style so she doesn't like having someone else brush her hair so she will lean away, asking you not to do that.

When you tell her you're a superhero:

She immediately gasped and began asking thousand of questions, excited and amazed. She let out a laugh, saying you are so awesome and she hopes she can also become a hero one day.

When she sees you singing/dancing:

She will cover her mouth to silent her snickering as she pulls out her phone and films you. When she feels bored or down, she will play the video and immediately get perked up, laughing wit the video at how cute you are.

When she's sick:

She will refuse to admit she's sick and still go to school and skate. When you tell her to rest and stay home, she will groan but do so. She won't lay in bed and rest since that's boring, she will play some video games.

When she sees you naked:

She cursed, letting out a shocked laugh before turning. She apologized before leaving. She let out another laugh because she was in disbelief at what she just saw.

When you come home injured:

She has had many injuries while skating so she knows how to take care of a wound. She will sit you down and leave to get the first aid kit. While taking care of your wound, she chuckled and asked what weird stunt you did to get this wound.

When you're drunk:

She will be laughing at everything you do, finding this hilarious, having never thought she would see you being drunk. When you had enough drinks, she told you she thinks it's time to stop and get you to bed before she guided you to your bed, trying to hold in her laughter at all the weird stuff you were rambling on about.

When you two cook together:

She will read everything in the cooking book, confused at most of the ingredients. She will throw the meat in the pan, only to curse when spatters flew out the pan and jump out the way before they hit her and she gets burned.

When it's your birthday:

She spend days trying to figure out what you would like, but luckily she managed to find something she knew you would like. On the way to your home, she got a birthday cake. When you opened the door, she excitedly yelled happy birthday and gave you a hug, trying her best not to drop the cake.

When you cook her her favorite meal:

She will cheer, saying you are the best lover ever before digging into the food, almost choking by how quickly she was shoving the food in her mouth and swallowing. When you told her to slow down, she shook her head, saying this is too delicious.

When you get lost in the city:

She will pull on her skates and skate to where you are. She skates around a lot so she knew the city well enough to guide you back home. She talked about a fun topic while guiding you so you can focus on the topic and not get scared because you are lost.

When you learn how to drive:

She won't ask you to drive her anywhere a lot since she likes skating, only if the way is too long, then she will awkwardly ask you if you can give her a ride. While in your car, she will still be amazed you got your license and she now has a lover who can drive her to places.

When you get bullied:

When she saw you being bullied, she immediately ran over, yelling for the bullies to get lost or she will punch them. When they made fun of her, she glared. She knew if she did punch them, she would get in trouble, so she took your hand and dragged you away, telling you to ignore them. The next day she told the principal of this.

When you run away/your parents kick you out:

When you appeared at her door at the evening, she saw confused, wondering if she had invited you to dinner and forgot. When you explained what happened and asked to stay here, explashe was quick to move aside so you can enter, telling you of course you can stay here. She felt a bit awkward, unsure what to do or say so she told you what she's having for dinner then asked if you also want some. After dinner, she decided she better hear the full story in detail so she can completely understand what happened and hopefully help you, so she made you sit down and talk with her about what happened.

When she finds your baby pictures:

She laughed in disbelief when she found them, saying you look so cute and silly. When you tried to take them, she was quick to run away and took pictures of them with her phone, saying she definitely is gonna keep these on her phone because baby you is so adorable.

If your best friend doesn't like them:

She will be confused why your friend doesn't like her and go to confront them, asking if she did anything wrong to them, telling them she doesn't wish to dislike her lover's best friend because that would be bothersome for everyone.

When you tell them you want to go to the army:

She got excited, saying that's awesome. When you said there is a possibility you could get shot or get PTSD, she got less excited, mumbling that's less awesome. It was silent for a bit so she tried to cheer up the mood by nervously chuckling out that she hope that doesn't happen. She was proud of you for doing this and found you badass for it.