When you two sleep together on the same bed

This is NOT smut! I don't write smut-related things. It's just about how you and your lover sleep together on the same bed.

Also, before anyone complains about "Why would teenagers sleep in the same bad", the characters are whatever age you want them to be. (I do write them as teenagers in my mind, but hey, if you want a 40 year old Adrien, that is your choice. I just write the scenarios and you make up the rest.)

Requested by: EllieCandy0

Marinette:

No matter how many times you sleep aside her, she will always be nervous and shy. She is one of those people who steal the blanket while sleeping, so just know that you will have to bring your own blanket with you. In the morning she will keep apologizing for stealing the blanket.

Ladybug:

She doesn't sleep much as Ladybug in fear there will be trouble in the city. She will just lay still aside you, watching the window, making sure everything is okay. When you're deep asleep, she will quietly get up before leaving to go explore the city. When you wake up, she will usually already be back and sleeping aside you, now relaxed because she is sure the city is safe.

Adrien:

Good luck trying to convince his father why you were in his son's bed. It was the most embarrassing thing probably. You and Adrien were just laying on the bed, talking about things, when his father entered. Obviously you didn't ask his permission to visit since you knew he would just deny, so he had a right to be furious at you for entering his house without permission and then sleeping on the same bed with his son. God, you never had such a long scolding and lecture before. Adrien kept apologizing for what happened but you kept assuring him it's okay.

Chat Noir:

He kept purring! It was very adorable, but he didn't think so, he was very embarrassed about it till you finally convinced it him it's not embarrassing and a very nice gesture since it means he's happy around you. So he held you while he kept purring, happily mumble things. He is a light sleeper, so if you move too much or try to leave, he will be awake and asking what's going on.

Alya:

You did it once, and it was only once. Why? Because before either of you could fall asleep, her big sister stormed in and kicked you out. Alya was mad at her sister for it, but you just laughed it off, saying she has a good, protective sister. But that one time was very fun because you two watched movies on her laptop and made jokes till you both fell asleep.

Nino:

He will be very nervous the first few times, unsure how to lay or what to say. But when you two found out what positions you both like to sleep in and what is most comfortable, it became less awkward and nervouss and more fun. He falls asleep with music so he will usually have one earphone in his ear for background music while also listening to you.

Chloe:

She will definitely take a selfie and send it to her friends to show off. She will rant on about things so you eventually fall asleep, to which she huffs and pokes your cheek to see if you're really asleep before sighing and also going to sleep.

Nathaniel:

His face will be as red as his hair for the first hour, his hands shaking. When you tease him about it, he will just huff and ask himself why he agreed to let you sleep aside him. But when you begin making jokes and asking him questions about his drawings, he will get comfortable and lay a bit closer without even realizing it, happily answering all your questions.

Luka:

He loves talking to you till one of you falls asleep. He likes to hold your hand while you both talk, rubbing his thumb over your knuckles and giving it random kisses. When you fall asleep first, he will slide a bit closer, giving your forehead a kiss before closing his eyes.

Juleka:

She was shy at first, but when you began talking and making jokes, she felt more comfortable. Both just talked about normal things. She wasn't that big about cuddling at first because she wasn't familiar with it, but when you suggest to try it, she was willing to give it a try. It took a while before she found a cuddling position she was comfortable with, but when she did, she loved to lay in that position while telling you things till she falls asleep.

Marc:

Are you trying to kill the poor boy? He thought he was gonna have a panic attack. He has never felt more nervous and shy in his life then when you laid aside him in the same bed. He laid very far away from you, his hands clenching the sheets as he stuttered out every word he said. When you asked why he was so far away, he just blushed and muttered excuses, many of which were "I'm respecting your private space."