How the first kiss went

I made a Hazbin Hotel x Reader Scenario book so please check it out.

I'm putting this book on Quotev since Wattpad has been acting weird so if Wattpad ever breaks, you can read this book on Quotev. Same username, JinxCurseblood, on Quotev.

Marinette:

She was so nervous. She never kissed someone before so she didn't know how to kiss so you had to kiss her first. At first she stood frozen in spot but then she copied your moves. When you pulled away she awkwardly looked around, unsure what to do or say.

Ladybug:

She had a bit more confidence as Ladybug but she was still shy with kissing. This time she was the first to kiss you though. She was still not the best at kissing but you didn't care. When she pulled away, she awkwardly said she has to go save the city now then swinged away.

Adrien:

He took you out to your favorite eating place so as a thank you you gave him a kiss. He immediately got a bright red face. When you pulled away and thanked him for the date, he gave a shy smile and said it was no problem.

Chat Noir:

He's always flirting so you wanted to see his reaction if you kiss him. When you did it, he was fast to push you off and stare with a "what the fuck" face and wonder what just happened then grin when he realized what happened before pulling you back to him and kissing you.

Alya:

She gave you a kiss to confess her love. It was sweet, passionate and funny because she accidentally hit her forehead with yours. Both just laughed it off. When finished laughing she and you both talked about your feelings for each other.

Nino:

He alwatys gave your cheeks kisses or your temple but never your lips. So when you asked why he doesn't do it, he shrugged and said he didn't want to rush things. After a few seconds of silence he awkwardly asked if he can kiss you. When you nod he was fast to slam his lips against yours. When he pulled away he gave you a dorky smile and said he likes that and wants to do it more.

Chloe:

She didn't know how to kiss you so she demanded that you kiss her. You just chuckled then gave her a kiss before saying you have to go then left. She kept herself okay but the second you left she began freaking out, gasping in excitement then took her phone and immediately began texting Sabrina about it.

Nathaniel:

A month in the relationship and no kiss! He was too shy and everytime you tried to kiss him he turned and ran away. Eventually gave up on trying to kiss him and just waited till he got enough courage to do it. Which he did eventually. He searched up how to kiss and thought a lot about it so when he finally kissed you, it was the best kiss you ever had. When you both pulled way, his face was as bright as his hair.

Luka:

He was jealous when he saw some person flirting with you so he stormed up to you then just took your cheeks and smashed his lips against yours. You were so confused and shocked at first but then kissed back. The person had already ran away so Luka was happy he got the person to run away. When you both pulled away, you couldn't help but laugh and say he could have just told the dude to back off. Luka was a bit embarrassed but also very happy because he finally got to kiss you.