When the enemy tries to kiss them

Requested by: Smugdancer69420

I wrote this quickly. I'm trying to do as most requests as I can before I end this book. (Doesn't mean I will accept every request that is commented, I still have every right to decline whichever request I want to decline.)

Marinette:

She let out a yelp, pulling her bag up to put between them, yelling with a bright red face that she has someone. She nervously laughed as she lowered the bag a little, awkwardly saying they can't just go around doing that before she began walking backwards, saying how she has to go.

Ladybug:

She punched them, angrily telling them that's sexual assault. She gave them an angry lecture about how disgusting that is and how they can't just go around kissing whoever they wish and expect it to be okay.

Adrien:

He stared in shock but before he could do anything, his bodyguard, Gorilla, already had taken the enemy and thrown them away. Adrien awkwardly adjusted his shirt, thanking Gorilla, mumbling that was so uncomfortable.

Chat Noir:

He let out a shocked yell, leaning so far backwards his back began hurting, nervously laughing out he knows he's handsome but he already has someone. He pushed the enemy far away with his stick, awkwardly asking them to stay that far away.

Alya:

She immediately punched them without a second thought, having learned from her older sister how to defend herself when a pervert tries anything. She would have continued but fear creeped into her and she ran away as quickly as she could. She angrily typed about this enemy for weeks on her Ladyblog, saying how disgusting that person was and she's very happy Ladybug dealt with them.

Nino:

He cursed, leaning away, asking in disgust and confusion what the hell their problem is before telling them he has a lover so he's definitely not gonna do that. He felt awkward, unsure what to do, so he just awkwardly adjusted his cap, mumbling they need help before he hurried away.

Chloe:

She gasped before slamming her purse against their face, angrily yelling she has a lover and they are so disgusting before she screamed for a cop and how a pervert is trying to sexually harass her so she needs help.

Nathaniel:

He froze out of shock and fear. When you suddenly threw your bag against the enemy's face, he snapped out his shock and quickly hurried to you, saying in disgust that was so weird. He felt uncomfortable for hours after that, hoping it never happens again.

Luka:

He let out a weird noise from the shock, leaning away quickly before letting out a nervous laugh, saying that is weird before he told them he's thankful they feel this way for him but he has a lover he loves very much so he can't do that. He was unsure what to do so he awkwardly wished them luck in finding someone before he hurried away.

Juleka:

She froze, feeling extreme fear, unable to move, very scared. When you angrily kicked the enemy away and yelled for them to get lost before asking her if she's okay, she stared in front of her with wide eyes before slowly nodding, clearly not okay. When you hugged her, she held you tightly, clenching your shirt in trembling fists.

Marc:

His face went bright red as he crossed his arms over his face, stuttering out how he has a lover, nervously adding that's kind of them they want to do it but he doesn't know them and he has a lover so he can't because he doesn't wish to cheat. He kept ranting for so long that even the enemy began wondering if he's okay.

Gabriel:

He simply punched them and angrily told them to never even think of trying that again before he pulled a tissue out his inner pocket and wiped his knuckles clean. When he saw how amazed you looked, he decided not to tell you that he has to know how to fight since he's Hawkmoth and just lie and say he took a few boxing classes when he was younger.

Rose:

She let out a yelp, pushing them away before running away to you. She hugged you tightly with shaky arms, crying out about how creepy that was and she's scared now. When you angrily yelled at the enemy to get lost because you are her lover while holding up your middle finger, she hugged you better with a smile, happy she has you to protect her.

Alix:

She punched them before cursing, flapping her hand in pain, saying how that looks easier in movies. She huffed, saying it was worth it though because that creep is disgusting. At home she had to put her hand in some ice. When you worried for her, she laughed and assured you you don't have to worry because it was totally worth it.