When you cosplay

Random info: I also have an Obey Me, Hazbin Hotel and The Arcana scenario books for those interested.

You can choose yourself whatever you cosplay as. Whether it is them or some character from a game or an anime, that's all up to you to decide.

Marinette:

She made the whole outfit for you. Every time you asked if she's almost done, she would chuckle and say no. When it was finally done and you wore it, she couldn't help but blush, whispering you look so cool. When you flirt with her, her face will explode into bright red, stuttering out not to flirt with her before she hurries away to go do something and distract herself.

Ladybug:

She will chuckle, finding you adorable and good-looking. She will curiously ask you how you made it, taking the fabric in her hand, trying to figure out how it was made to see if she could possibly make such an outfit. When you ask her to join you at an convention, she will let out a troubled sigh but nod. Sadly, like always when she's Ladybug, the city got in trouble so she had to go stop it.

Adrien:

He wanted to go out with you to wherever you were going, but his father refused to let his son seen with someone dressed as some silly character. So Adrien asked you to take pictures and videos so you can show them later to him. When he watched and seen the videos and pictures, he felt a bit sad he couldn't come with you since it looks so much fun, but was also happy for you.

Chat Noir:

When he learned you cosplay, he begged you to dress up as him, so you did. He immediately made many puns and made you copy moves he did, happily clapping his hands, so happy you're doing this for him. He will pull Ladybug aside him, motioning to you while excitedly telling her to look at his adorable and beautiful lover.

Alya:

She will laugh, saying this is awesome before snapping many pictures from each angle, asking you many questions, most being of your costume and how you made it or where you bought it. She posted the pictures on her blog to brag a little about her lover. If you go to a convention, she will gladly come along, amazed by all the cosplayers, but at the end saying you're still the best out of all of them.

Nino:

He will gasp in amazement, fanboying about how cool it looks and how he likes from what source your cosplay comes from, excitedly walking around you, taking in each detail before begging for you to take him to a convention because he has never gone to one. At the convention, he will be like a little child, you have to keep an eye on him or hold his hand, else he will run off to something that caught his interest and probably get lost.

Chloe:

She plays dress-up as Ladybug, but she claims you take it to a whole other level with your expensive outfit and weird obsession. When you tell her it isn't a weird obsession and it's called cosplay, she will frown before admitting your outfit does look good, but she still thinks it's silly.

Nathaniel:

He will shyly ask you to pose for him. After he drew each side of you, he will make a comic about you in this cosplay outfit. He would like to go to a convention with you, but just the thought of that many people makes him feel sick, so he chose to stay behind and just wait till you return to tell him how it was.

Luka:

He will help you with any clothing piece you have trouble pulling on. While you're changing, he will play the chracter theme song on his guitar, waiting till you're done. When you're done and show off your outfit, he will chuckle, finding you adorable and cool, saying you really bring this character to live.

Juleka:

She will do the make-up for you, very nervous because she doesn't want to mess it up. She didn't know from where the character came from, so after you ranted about it and showed her many clips and pictures, both went outside to go show off your amazing cosplay to the world. She stayed hidden from the people approaching you, not wanting to be stared at. She found the confidence you had while in this outfit admirable. When you shrugged and told her cosplaying gets easy after you do it a few times and less uncomfortable, she will be amazed, saying you're so cool and she sometimes wishes she could be like you.

Marc:

He will immediately start writing a story about it, having gotten inspired. When you ask if he likes the outfit, he will blush and quickly nod, whispering it looks beautiful. When you ask if he wants to come to the convention, he will only go if you convince him enough and if he is mentally prepared for that many people. He thought it would suck, but it was a lot of fun and he actually spoke to many cosplayers, he felt very comfortable there.

I never had so much trouble posting a chapter before, I was close to throwing my keyboard out the damn window out of frustration. Wattpad kept saying it has an error each time I tried to publish this chapter, I had to wait a very long time for the error to stop and finally be able to post, so sorry for the long wait for a new chapter.