Going on vacation together

(THIS AUTHOR NOTE IS JUST ME ANGRY RANTING TO RELIEVE STRESS!)

I only went on vacation two times, France and Germany. And it was BORING! And it kept raining every second, we couldn't even go outside. We were in the fucking countryside for some reason. I have an extreme fear of insects so question to my parents: WHY DID YOU TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THOUSAND OF INSECTS WHERE WAITING TO SCARE ME FOR LIFE?! I live in Belgium, they're the exact same fucking lands almost! I woke up and kept forgetting I was in another land because it looked the exact same. Why would you go to France, and not see the big ass-famous tower?! I love historical things, maybe if my parents took me to see some castle in Germany and NOT THE FUCKING WOODS I would have liked it more. If I want to see some trees, i will go outside my house and look at the forest TWO STREETS AWAY from our house!

Anyway, my point is, I HATE vacations. Fuck it, I just hate going outside, I'm an autist, I love being inside, it's comfortable and nobody stares or is in my way.

Marinette:

Gina, her grandmother, liked you so she invited you and Marinette to visit the land you always wanted to visit. Marinette nervously declined but when she saw how excited you looked, she let out a sigh and said okay. She spent most of the vacation following you and her grandmother. She took many pictures of the land scapes and you. Both did most of the tourist things there.

Chat Noir/Ladybug:

They don't have time to take you on a vacation, they need to keep the city safe.

Adrien:

He visits many lands since his father is famous so they get invited to many things. He will always try to take you along so he has company and he can show you other lands. He can't do much since his father likes to keep him close.

Alya:

She can't go on vacation. She has to almost always look after her younger sblings, she has stuff to worry about, her Ladyblog and all other stressful things. So even if she were to go, she would just be worrying the whole time and unable to relax. She did promise to take you one day on vacation, when she doesn't have so much stress anymore. You just smiled and assured her it's okay.

Nino:

When his family was going on vacation for summer break, he begged his parents to take you along, and they luckily agreed. You both spent a lot of time exploring cities, hanging out at cool spots. He looked at the DJ equiptment from the other land, amazed by the things in this land. He was so sad when he had to go back, asking if you would ever want to go on vacation together when you two are older again. When you nod, he got so excited he began searching up cool, romantic lands he can take you in a few years and so he knew how much he needs to earn to afford it.

Chloe:

She loves taking her private plane and going to random nearby lands. She will always drag you along. She will show you famous places and her favorite shops in other lands. Many dates in fancy restuarants. She will keep showing off to you by speaking languages you don't understand so she can look "smart".

Nathaniel:

When he had enough money, he took you to a close by land that wasn't too expensive. He went to the countryside of the land, drawing the landscapes. He was too nervous to go to the big city so you didn't force him. It was a bit boring but he looked happy so you didn't have the heart to tell him you are bored.

Luka:

He did part time jobs to buy tickets to the land you always wanted to go to. He was happy you were so happy and excited, but he was more proud of himself for having saved so much money. You both had a lot of fun on vacation, taking lots of pictures, shopping a lot. Luka got very inspired so he wrote many songs.

Juleka:

She's too shy and scared to go to other lands, so she will make up with it by taking you to places in France you always wanted to see. You don't mind too much, you don't want to force her to go to places she's uncomfortable. She will hold your hand while guiding you around the places you wanted to look at, curiously asking questions about why you wanted to see this place and if you like it or if it's disappointing.

Marc:

He doesn't have enough money to take you anywhere so he feels awful he can't take you on vacation, but you just smiled and said you don't mind before kissing his cheek, which immediately caused a giant blush to explode on is face before he said he promises to take you on vacation when he earns enough money.

Sorry if this chapter was bad, I'm kind of running out of ideas. Also, sorry for the top of the chapter, I just really needed to get that out of my system and tell some people about it.