Rose Lavillant ~Catch Up~

Some scenarios are left out becausethis was taking too long and I simply wasn't in the mood to write afew of the scenarios.

When and how you two hug:

She loves giving hugs, so her hugshappen whenever she feels like giving one. Her hugs are always filledwith so much happiness and love.

When you sit on her lap:

She will yelp before laughing andhugging you. She won't tell you to get off until her legs start tohurt, then she will nervously laugh, politely asking you to get off.

When you get akumatized:

She was very shocked to hear it on thenews and immediately ran to where you were. She froze when she sawyou before slowly approaching, stuttering out it's her beforereaching out, asking what's wrong. When you slapped her hand away,she let out a gasp before tearing up, not hurt by you slapping herhand but you denying her comfort/affection. She didn't care that youwere akumatized, she just threw her arms around you and cried out itwill all be okay.

When you cry:

She will also get upset, giving you ahug, stroking your hair, assuring you it will all be okay and you cancry as much as you want, whispering it is good to let it all out.When you laughed and asked why she's crying, she chuckled and wipedher tears, saying seeing you cry is making her cry.

When you become blind:

She became more positive, hoping herpositivity while make you more positive and happy. She will stilltake you places, saying just because you are blind doesn't mean youcan't enjoy the outside world.

When you take a picture of her:

She won't mind, she will smile, evenpull her friends into the picture with her. When you are done takingpictures, she will excitedly come look to see how they turned out.

When you ignore her:

She will immediately worry, askingwhat's wrong. When you don't reply, she will pout a little beforesaying you will have to talk to her or else she can't help you.

When you brush her hair:

She will start to tell you a longstory, patiently waiting till you are done. Once you are done, shegrinned and thanked you before taking the brush, saying now she wantsto brush your hair.

When you tell her you're asuperhero:

She immediately got excited, askingmany questions, only to go from excited to worrying, asking if youare being safe and who will help you when you get gravely injured. Soafter some assuring, she went back to being excited.

How to know when she's sad:

She will be pouting with her armscrossed. A simple hug or kiss on the cheek will manage to cheer herup though.

Who said "I love you" first:

You both wanted to be the first to sayit so she counted down and then both said it at the same time.