When you two go to the beach

Sorry for not updating in a while. My stress was so bad it was ruining my mental health so I really needed a break.

Requested by: DragonGirlLife

Marinette:

She was very excited and shy at the same time. When you offered to buy her ice cream and drinks, her face immediately went red as she stuttered out thank you, finding this very romantic. While swimming, her mind was too busy asking herself questions and being embarrassed when you gave her the most beautiful smile she ever seen, only to remember she has to swim to stay above water so you had to keep holding her to prevent her from drowning. When you two went back home, she apologized for not focusing a lot and you needing to hold her above the water and not paying for the ice cream. But when you laughed and said it was fun and you bought the ice cream because you wanted to buy it for her, she couldn't help but blush as she whispered she is so happy you're her lover.

Ladybug/Chat Noir:

They would love to go with you to the beach, but sadly they have to keep the city safe so they can't.

Adrien:

He lied to his father so he could go to the beach with you. He had to wear a cap, sunglasses and hide behind things most the times so his fans don't ruin your time together. You both went to the beach when there weren't too many people on the beach so he didn't have to keep worrying and can actually enjoy his time swimming and playing with you.

Alya:

When she arrived at the beach, her little sisters were also there. When you asked her about it, she just sighed and said they wouldn't stop screaming and she didn't want to deal with it. So most of the time you two had to keep watching the twins, making sure they don't drown or do anything wrong, but Alya tried her best to also have a fun time with you. At the end, all four relaxed on the sand, eating ice cream and making jokes. When you had to leave, both had to drag the twins back because they wanted to stay so they tried to run back to the water.

Nino:

He will make sure to bring along sun screen, putting a lot on your nose, saying his mother told him the nose can get burned easily. Both played volleyball since he really wanted to do it before he went and got you two some ice cream so you both relaxed on the sand and ate ice cream.

Nathaniel:

He will sit on the sand, drawing you as you swam, having fun. When you asked if he wants to join, he awkwardly declined and pulled his hood over his head, feeling as if everyone is staring even though nobody is staring. Since he had not much to do, he left and got you some drinks for when you exit the water, you can drink something and take a break. When you apologized for dragging him along when he has nothing to do, he just shrugged and said it makes him happy to see you having fun. So you got the plan to build a sand castle since he can join in this. At first he just stared at you, wondering what you're doing, but since he had nothing better to do, he joined you in building the sand castle.

Luka:

If you don't feel comfortable walking around in your swim wear, he will give you his hoodie to wear. He won't spend any pocket money for a month so he can have a lot of money to buy you ice creams and drinks. He will keep a close eye on you while you're swimming for if something suddenly happens, like a leg cramp, he can quickly help you.

Juleka:

She will wear a big hoodie to hide her body, feeling shy and awkward. So after a lot of convincing for her to take it off and get in the water, she finally did and entered the water. The first half hour was her awkwardly swimming around, unsure what to do, but after a while, she stopped worrying about people staring and began enjoying her time in the water with you.

Marc:

He kept covering his eyes every time some girl in a bikini or a man with abs walked past, mumbling he's not looking and he will only look at your body, only to freeze and quickly yell he's not a pervert. So it was an awkward moment of you dragging him away from the people around him staring at him while he stuttered out apologies. He rather install a pool in his garden and swim there, not having to worry about people staring, thinking he's weird or trying his best to not stare at the sexy people around him.