Maya's POV

Do you guys want a Lucas pov or Riley pov or who's pov do you want me to add in? Just comment. Thank you for 700 reads and for being so excited at my update yesterday it was only 13 hrs ago and everyone was like update update. Ilysm thank you💕Pm me if you wanna talk on iMessage or kik😋
--//--
"Sooo..."

"Aha, what do you want to talk about?" Lucas broke the awkwardness.

"What do you want to talk about, birthday boy?" I asked. What the heck? Birthday boy?

"Family? Or is it a sensitive topic for you?" He asked.

"Ha! If you think I'm going to open up to you, you must be a loser!" I snickered.

"Then I guess I'm a pretty big loser," he replied, putting his head down.

I guess my face showed sympathy because his face lit up only a little. "fine. but don't expect me to go crying in your shoulder!"

He laughed. "I promise I won't."

"My dad left when I was little. I only remember the sound of glass shattering and lots of yelling. that was the last thing I saw from my dad. When I was 4," I explained.

"My dad hates me. he abuses me when I get anything lower than 96 in school and if I say something he doesn't like he'd hit me with a rope. That's what you get when you live on the ranch," he said.

"Wow. Where is he now? my mom always works so late at the diner she works in. And she only brings me a tuna wrap. that's my only food at home besides the occasional snack or Riley's food." I said.

"Oh, he decided to miss my birthday. my mom, though, is ok. i guess. she's real emotional though so it seems as if I take care of her," he said.

"At least she's there for you," I mumbled.

"I'm there for you," he said.

Once again, he inched closer and we kissed. and this time I didn't regret it.

"I had to," he said when we separated.

"I don't mind," We connected again. but this time, I heard something. A door knob.

"I love you, maya," he said. "why did you pull away?"

"You may wanna turn around," I whispered.

A shocked and angry Riley stood in the door way.
-//--
A lucaya moment hahaa. yay keeepp reading for more juicy secrets I may or may not update tonight were expecting snow tonight-Tuesday so yay! Ok so I'm starting this new pov question thing, if you wanna be mentioned in the next chapter you have to answer this question and how ever many people answer will be mentioned so ya. the question is who are your fav bands and singers??