Maya's POV

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I'm not in a chipper mood bc school was poopy and something else is poopy and yesterday was also poopy and I cannot wait for fucking spring break yay. not to mention I get to eat candy again starting Sunday hooray. the only good thing about school is my math teacher. thank you so much for 9.31k reads, ily. and a request from Lillyalvarado came in asking for a Lucas pov. do you guys like this idea? Thanks, bye.
-//////-
I see Farkle walk out of Riley's door as soon as I head up the stairs to her apartment. In case you don't know, I was going to go apologize to Riley for being so mean and ignorant to her feelings towards Lucas. Of course, only apologize, no handing the Lucas over.

"Farkle? What are you doing here?" Farkle only lived a few stories above Riley's apartment but it was still a surprise Corey would let Farkle near their house.

"Oh? Haven't you heard of the news?" Farkle asked, his famous smirk playing on his lips.

"No...?" I cautiously replied, scared it was something bad. Something Farkle probably did to the Matthews'.

"Riley and I are going out!" He exclaimed.

"What?" I nearly spat out the water I was drinking.

I'm just kidding. I wasn't drinking any water. But I nearly choked on my own saliva. That good?

Riley agreed to date Farkle, of all boys? And she liked Lucas?

"This has got to be a joke," I nervously chuckled, praying he was playing a late April fools joke.

"Nope," he replied, popping the 'p' with his smirk remaining.

"How? What? When? Where? Why?" I interrogated.

"She asked me," he answered, clearly pleased with himself. "Today, here, and because, obviously, we like each other!" He said, stating the obvious and making sure to answer all my questions.

"Wow," I muttered, quickly pacing back and forth. "What to do."

"I was gonna go apologize, should I still?" I asked. Stupid me! I thought. Why Farkle? He's not good at advice!

"Apologize for what, woman? You did nothing, did you not?" He snarled, acting like a professional person guy that he wasn't.

"For being stuck up, stupid," I sighed and thwacked him in the head.

"Ow!" He pouted like a baby, rubbing the side of his head. "That hurt."

"Too bad," I said, and walked away. Why apologize to a man-stealing woman?

Wait. Man-stealing? Farkle wasn't my man. If anyone, I was the man stealer! I stole Lucas from Riley! I realized as I hit 7th street. I couldn't turn back, it was too late. It was 9:06 p.m. Why was I even out?

Did I like Farkle? Did Farkle like me? Did Riley care I had Lucas to myself?

And that's when something hit me. I was jealous of Riley.