Maya's POV

Omg thank you so much, like I'm literally so happy thanks so much for 4.99k reads, I'm so close to 5k reads. shoutout to Jaydenn_Elizabeth she is so nice and supportive and also @AngelWilliams0 and @angel39457 for reading every pov and commenting and voting💕 lots of you others have been too, but they blow up my feed so I've noticed them the most on every chapter. Thanks☺️ also, this pov is just Maya's feelings about what happened in Riley's pov aka at Lucas'. onto the book already!!
------------//------
Riley appeared at the door and I was struck dead.

Well, not literally.

Almost! But you get what I mean.

What is she doing here? "What are you doing here?" I said, speaking my thoughts.

Riley said a few words and Lucas agreed to let her in. Riley seemed wowed about Lucas' house. Soon, Lucas led Riley down the stairs to his basement so we could talk.

Riley pulled me into the corner.

"So I talked to Farkle..." She looked away, her head facing downwards.

What? Oh my God, did he tell her? I would be in deep doo doo if he did. She'd have her heart broken!

But nooo, he told her alright. "Oh something about choosing and you and me and Lucas.." She gave a slight smirk. What?

I guess the look of guilt and confusion and worry crossed my face as I asked what he said.

Lucas looked over and saw me worried. "Everything ok?" He asked.

"Fine!" We said in unison.

The last thing we needed was for him to find out.

She assumed I chose her, and she came in for a hug, but sadly --no, sadly is an understatement-- i pushed her away and said "look, I'm sorry I chose Lucas, but I can explain!!"

But she wouldn't let me. She turned away, as if betrayed, because that's what she was...and said she understood.

But really... I knew she understood. I also knew she was jealous.

Of course she understood. She's Riley. I love her. She loves me. But her being her, she'll get jealous.

I felt horribly bad but I knew we would soon except my apology. She was jealous, like I said 50 times, but she come around. she's riley.
-----------
This chapter sucks so bad but I'm sorry! I promise, tmrw, Riley's will be better😅