Maya's POV

Thanks for 14.07k reads guys! Also, go check out y new story, Life as a Child! Please vote too, give me your opinion! Love ya all! Thanks for being supportive and stuffz, this is gonna be a really juicy chapter so stay right where you are and grab a bag of popcorn. I'm eating friendlys ice cream😈
-------
I made up the thing about getting a text from Lucas to sleep over. I mean, it's true, I am gonna sleep over. But I didn't get a text.

I just think it would be for the better for both of us that I left, it was just so awkward.

I knocked swiftly on Lucas' door; he opened up right away. Riley said she wanted to sleep over Farkle's anyway, when I said Lucas texted me, because his parents were gone for the week, on a trip to Hawaii. In their private jet, as she bragged to me.

"Hey, babe," Lucas smiled his dazzling smile and pecked my cheek.

"Hi," I blushed lightly.

Blushing was very rare for me.

"Come in," he gestured inside, where his mom was cooking on the stove.

"Hello, Maya," she greeted me rather unkindly.

She liked Riley better, she shipped Rucas.

"Hey," I politely - HA ON MRS. FRIAR - replied.

"No locking do-" She started to say to Lucas, but he interrupted her.

"Yes, mom, I know," his face turned the shade of and eggplant.

She smirked slyly.

We headed upstairs and we started talking about life and my time at Riley's house, and then I slowly began to get tired.

"Good night, Lucas," I mumbled sleepily before falling into my slumber.

----

At approximately 5:24 a.m, I woke up and headed out of Lucas' house, but not before leaving a note on their fridge.

I ran along the road, getting my rare exercise, when I felt the presence of someone beside me.

Immediately, I guessed Farkle.

I guessed correctly.

"Hello, Maya," he said in his flirty tone.

"Farkle," I sighed.

"Have you heard my parents are away?" He bragged.

"From Riley, yes. What do you want?" I questioned.

"You haven't gotten the hint yet?" He smirked suggestively.

"You're going out with Riley, Farkle," I pointed out.

"Yes, I know," he stretched out.

"Oh my," I muttered and began to walk faster.

"Come on! How good of a friend was Riley ever to you?" He pried.

I had to think about this for a while. Before, pretty good. But now, not so much. Images of moments when she was such a bitch flashed through my mind.

"Fine," I agreed, sighing.

He led me to his penthouse place, and I took a look around.

"Where's Riley?"

"Her house," he answered, distracted.

"I thought she slept over," I wondered aloud.

"Where'd you hear that from?"

"Her," I replied.

"Were you sleeping over Lucas'?" He asked.

"Yea."

"She was jealous," he confirmed, nodding. "So she made it up."

"How'd you know?" I whispered, sort of creeped out.

"I know you two," he said softly.

"Oka-a-y. Why am I here?" I asked.

"You know why," he smirked, his flirt-o-meter going up to a 10.

"I agreed to anyway," I murmured to myself.

He inched closer to me and our lips connected, shooting some small sparks through me.

What the hell? I liked Lucas, not Farkle. I was doing this because I was jealous, I wasn't supposed to feel anything real.

We leaned against a couch in his living room, the kiss getting more heated.

His hand went behind my hair in the back of my head, and he started twirling my curls. What??? I almost started laughing, but I resisted.

Suddenly, the door opened. Before Farkle and I could react, Lucas stood in the doorway, looking completely and utterly hurt.

Didn't expect that, did ya?