Riley's POV

Oh my gosh guys I'm so sorry I haven't updated for so long I am just in like a lot of cramming time I got a lot of teeth work at the dentists, I'm starting new stories, I have lots of end of the year stuff going on, and actually school was pretty fun for me. Thank you so much for 13.65k reads, omg. I love youu guys so much <3. Stay fab💕
/-////---//-///

"So, how're things with Lucas?" I said, in a voice that I thought was pretty nice.

"Good, and how about you with Farkle?" Maya answered, seemingly nicer than I was. She also seemed excited.

"Great, actually. I haven't seen you around, why is that?" I asked in a bittersweet tone.

"Eh, I don't know, I just really haven't been in the talking mood. Why haven't I seen you around?" Maya inquired. I mentally rolled my eyes for her changing the subject.

"Because I'm with Farkle, duh," I remarked with a hint of sassiness.

I really only called Maya over to investigate and see what she knows about Lucas and Farkle.

But she doesn't know that.

"I missed you, Auggie, Corey, and Topanga!" Maya started up after a moment of awkward silence.

"I missed...you," I tried but failed to be kinder than her. It was like a nice war. Who could be the better friend?

Apparently Maya was winning.

I grabbed the tv remote and clicked on the Disney Channel. Girl Meets World was on, my favorite show. It relates to me so much.

A/n: WHAT A COINKEYDINK😉

"I love this show," Maya and I remarked at the same time. We both chuckled at our weirdness. Oh, how I miss the days when we were real friends.

"How about we grab something to eat," I suggested. 3 points for me in the contest.

"No, no, I'm fine," 3 points for her.

"But I wanna eat something. I'm not eating without you," I protested. 5 points for me.

"Fine," loss of 3 points for her.

Gain of 10 points for me.

The day went on like movies, food, random fake talking, and stupid stuff like that, until Maya announced that she had to leave. Lucas called her and asked her to come to his house to sleepover, which I thought was cute for her but sad for me because I don't have him.

"Alrighty, bye bye!" I dismissed her.

"Bye," she waved and opened the door.

And at that moment, I had lost my best friend for the 10th time.

This is horrible I am terribly sorry, I swear to llama the next two will be better!