Mayas POV

I head out of the room where everyone is and go to check up on Lucas. He's snug in bed and we made sure he was. The blinds are closed with not one sliver of light in the room, and the door was supposed to be closed but I opened it. Once there was nothing to see, I closed it again. But right when I got back, they had a surprise for me.

"Maya, go wake Lucas up. We're ready. Just open the blinds and the door and he'll be up in any minute." Mrs. Friar said.

"Ok." I said. "Riley, you coming?"

"Sure," Riley hopped up and followed. "Back off of Lucas. He's mine."

"The heck are you talking about?" I snickered.

"You know what I'm talking about," she snarled and chipperly opened Lucas' door and his blinds.

We ran out of the room and we all hid under the folding table.

Like 5 seconds later Lucas walked in the room. We all jumped out "SURPRISE!" We all yelled. Except for Riley, who yelled "surprise lukey pookey!!" She received a questioning face from me, a laugh from her mom, and a gag from her dad.

First, luke? Lukey?!? She can do better

Second, LUKEY POOKEY? That's just retarded.

Lucas grinned. "What's all this?"

--///---
Random a/n AGAIN
Listening to dance dance and I'm dying bc it's so amazing mg ughgfg. Music will be the death of me.
-/////-----
"What do you think?" I laughed.

"I'm probably going to eat everything so I suggest you all start eating," Auggie shrugged.

We all cracked up.

"Hey mom?" Lucas asked after we finished eating the awesome breakfast buffet filled with eggs, bacon, oj, milk, cereal, and so many more.

"Yeah, hon?"

"Can I show Riley and maya the basement? And where's Farkle?"

"Farkle couldn't make it but he's getting you a gift. And sure."

" By the way everyone, thank you for all this. It was delish." Lucas said.

"No prob!" We all said on unison.

As Lucas led us to the basement, Riley death glared me. I just shrugged. What did she want from me?

"Hey riles?" I remarked.

"What?" She snapped.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her.

"Give up the act. I know you're here to steal Luke from me."

"What are you talking about?" I questioned, honestly confused.

"You know! Stop faking!" She hissed.

We sat by Lucas' form of our window and talked for a while until Riley said something relieving.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Be right back!" She chipperly said.

"Sooo..."
-////----
So yay I know what happens next it gets juicy arctic monkeys and fall out boy and ed sheeran are literally so good omg. Especially just one yesterday by fob omg so bye ly that's all I'm updating today.