Riley's POV

OMFG I'm like about to die. 10.35K READS WHAT THE HECKFUCKHELL?! This is so surprising omg. this isn't even that good of a story. I literally love you all SOO so much. thank you so much. I can't thank you enough. what should I do as a prize for your awesomeness? Comment what you'd like! Do you want me to do a one-shot contest? Comment if you like that idea. Once again, TYSFM ily!!!!😭😭😭😘❤️
-.-

Last night, Farkle told me Lucas called him and confronted him about our relationship. He was mad. Really mad. I spent the night at Farkle's and he put the convo on speaker.

Here it is:

L: hey buddy, can I talk to you about something for a sec?

F: sure, Lucas. what's up?

L: I heard from someone *he coughs* Maya *coughs again* that you and Riley are going out.

F: yes, and?

L: why? Remember what you told me about Riley and going out and stuff?!

F: yeah, she asked me out.

L: oh.

F: yeah, and what about it?

L: well, it's just the promise you made to me. and the conditions are true, so it'll ruin all four of our friendships.

F: but i got riley. I got a girl. for once.

L: I understand, trust me, but it's not worth breaking our friendship.

F: ok. sorry. but i'm not breaking up with her, man.

L: well then bye.

He hung up after that. I mean, to be honest, I don't know about the promise so I'm not sure if it's worth overreacting but this is definitely it.

Farkle chuckled when Lucas hung up. "He's always been like that, don't worry Riley."

"He moved here in the beginning of the year.. How'd you know him?" I asked suspiciously.

"Well, since I've met him he's been like that," he admitted.

I nodded. "that's more like it."

The thing was, I didn't know if it was worth going out with Farkle; not to mention ruining Lucas, Maya, Farkle, and I's friendship even more; just to make Maya jealous of me. It sure as hell better be working or I'd probably be pissed off.

I mean, our friendship was perfect before. But I'm not so sure it is as perfect now.

It's all because of me. Maybe I should break up with Farkle. I mean, we just started going out but still.

Farkle's parents weren't home; Corey thought I was out shopping with Maya.

I told him I'd be out a little late; which would be an understatement

I'd stay overnight and that morning somewhere around five I'd go back home, Corey and Topanga wouldn't even notice I was gone with Auggie and Ava to take care of.

Maybe then I'd make the choice to break up with Farkle or stay with him.