Lucas' POV

Here's a rare Lucas pov!! Thanks for 15.76k reads, yayayayayay😛this is also gonna be juicy, so hehehe😈enjoy! This is very short, but it will be good.
------
"Maya?!" I rasp, trying to say something more but failing. I'm so speechless, why would she cheat on me? She seemed to really like me. And she SUCKS at acting/lying.

Farkle untangles himself from Maya. "Surprised?" He smirks.

Maya is just frozen, her mouth wide open forming an "o."

"Maya, can you explain this to Lucas, please? Why did you have to come to my house and force me to kiss you?" He spoke for my supposed-to-be-girlfriend.

"That's nothing like the story, Lucas! Don't believe him!" She spoke up, her eyes filled with sadness.

"I don't know who to believe, my best friend who betrayed me or my girlfriend who cheated on me," I whispered, turning on my heel to walk away.

I headed out the door, not turning back when Maya yelled, "stop, Lucas, I can explain!"

I finally reached the train station, seeming to have lost Maya.

I looked up at the sign that said "Next Train In: 32 secs." That's good at least. I watched time tick down....until it got to 10 seconds. I was a decent distance away from the train, so it wouldn't take long to get there first; especially running.

At about 8 seconds I began to run toward the end of the tracks, the train speeding towards the stop.

And at that second, I jumped.

HAHAHAHAHAHA YOU DIDNT EXPECT THAT EITHERRR.