Maya's POV

OMG thank you for 17.42k reads, yay! This will be juicy too but probs not as juicy. Enjoy beautifuls😘💞
-------
I turned the corner to reach the train station and saw Lucas about to jump. I began to accelerate towards him as he took a leap into the air.

"No!" I yelled, meanwhile Farkle and Riley stood behind me in shock.

Just as he landed on the cement of the tracks, the train stopped.

And I had caught Lucas by the waist.

Lucky for me, the train was in the opposing track. Lucas had thought the wrong train was coming. And attempted suicide.

"Why'd you stop me?" He breathed out, realizing he had caught the wrong train & I tried saving him.

"Because I don't want you to die!" I literally yelled, realizing all eyes were on us two. A group of teens actually started clapping when I "saved" Lucas.

"Come, I have to explain a lot to you," I demanded, dragging him by his wrist.

"Riley, Farkle, come with me," I command as I walk past them to the apartment building near the train station.

They obey and follow, keeping quiet the whole time.

"Maya, please let go," Lucas begged. "You're hurting my arm."

"No," I said harshly.

I lead Lucas, Farkle, and Riley to Riley's apartment, where Auggie, Topanga, and Corey were out.

"Sit," I said to them all.

They did as told, each taking a seat on a different chair.

"Lucas, first I want to talk to you," I start, anger already flashing in my eyes. "What the hell were you thinking?" I spoke my thoughts.

"I'm-I'm sorry, Maya. I had to. Why would you cheat on me? I thought you liked me!" He stuttered, holding back tears.

"I do like you Lucas, of course I do. Farkle tempted me," I narrowed my eyes at the ginger.

"So now it's my fault?" He shouted.

"All of this is your fault!" Riley butted in.

"Hey, shut up, both of you!" I yelled.

They quickly shut their mouths.

"And Farkle betrayed me, not only by making you cheat on me, but by breaking the promise," Lucas continued.

"Hey, I like Riley, have some sympathy! And it was just one kiss, jeez, Lucas," Farkle defended himself.

We all glared at him.

"It wasn't just a kiss for me, Riley, or Lucas," I pointed out.

"Well-well you agreed!" He said.

"Because you practically forced me to!" I yelled.

"Plus, you made up that stupid thing about Maya having to choose between me and Lucas! We would've been friends if it weren't for you!" Riley finally spoke up.

"You made it up?" I ask Farkle, bewildered.

"N-no!" He stuttered.

"How'd you know, then?" I question Riley.

"Isn't it obvious? Farkle wanted you, but you got Lucas. So to make it easier, he broke our friendship up first. Then, he hooked up with me, making you jealous. Then, he got you, and Lucas found out. It all makes sense now!" Riley explained, furious.

"Farkle, is this true?" Lucas looked hurt.

"Maybe," he admitted sheepishly.

"Farkle! What the hell? You almost killed your best friend for me?" I shouted.

"Well, I'm sorry I like you, plus I didn't know he'd take it that seriously!" He whispered.

"Well when people go out, they like each other. Truly. And Lucas liked me truly. So did I. So if he found a girl he really liked cheating on him, with his best friend, would you think he wouldn't take it seriously?" I burst.

"Touché," he said, voice barely audible.

"Now go!" Riley yelled.

"I'm sorry, Lucas. I'm sorry to you guys too, Riley and Maya. I hope you can forgive me soon," were Farkle's last words before he walked out of Riley's house.

"Well that didn't end well," Lucas said, starting a light conversation to break the awkwardness.

"Shush, you," I stood up and wrapped him in a hug.

"Sorry for worrying you," he apologized.

"Sorry for kissing Farkle," I replied.

"Sorry for being a horrible friend," Riley joined in on the sob fest.

"I now accept your relationship. Actually, I think you guys are pretty cute," Riley admitted with a lighthearted smile.

"Thanks," I returned the favor.

"You know what? I think we should give Farkle another chance. After all, he just liked you, Maya. You're a pretty like able person," Lucas spoke up.

I giggled. "I suppose."

Riley nodded. "Tomorrow morning, lets go over and break him the news. Tonight, lets all get some shut eye. It's been a long day."

"Agreed. I love you all. Thanks for being my friends. Group hug!" I called and we all brought it in.

"You guys can sleep over," Riley confirmed and we fell into a deep sleep.