Riley's POV

Okay this may or may not be juicy, I'm coming up with it as I go although I have the point of the chapter planned out. Thanks so so much for 4.06k reads it means so much that I'm gaining so fast💕😊
-----------------111111
I haven't seen or heard of Maya, and I'm worried about her and her family. I mean, what if she ran away?

She's been meaning to do it for a while. I never thought she had the courage to actually do it, though.

Today was the day I was going to find out.

I speed walked to my room, hoping for no interruptions in finding out more about my best friend. Well, former best friend.

As I passed Topanga reading to Auggie in his room, I closed the door behind me.

Carefully choosing accurate clothes for the weather (72 degrees), I began to get dressed.

I had on a silly graphic t-shirt and my olive green short little jacket topper thing. I had blue skinny jeans and combat boots to match, and maybe a little mascara. No eyeliner.

Kind of a Katniss look today.

Just as I got my actual thin coat on and was ready to head out the door with my keys, phone, and money inside my mini purse, Corey stopped me.

"Riley, where are you going without permission? Since when has this been allowed?" He scowled at me in disgrace.

"Sorry Dada, can I go to Maya's?" I asked like the sweet child I was. Not exactly a lie that I was going to Maya's.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "Fine. Why isn't she here anyway?"

"I don't know," I lied and headed out before more questions were asked.

But, soon after I took like 3 steps, someone else bumped into me and distracted me.

"Haven't seen you get out the door in a while. Usually through the window," the boy smartly said. I immediately recognized his voice.

"Farkle," I sighed. "Not to be rude, but right now, I sort of don't have time for you."

He gasped and put a hand over his heart in fake agony. "Why, me?"

"Yes you," i tried going around him but he blocked me.

"Not yet," he smiled.

"What do you want, boy? Speak," I spat.

"I'm here to tell you about Maya," he simply said.

"What about her?" I began to gain interest and stopped trying to escape.

"Ah, so that's the jackpot," he smirked, trying to make me squirm.

"Just tell me," I let out an exasperated sigh.

"I told her she had to choose between you and her relationship with Lucas," he replied, clearly curious to see my reaction.

"But, but she doesn't!"

"Ah, but she will definitely choose you, won't she? She's just a good friend like that!"

"Eh,thats true. I can't picture her not choosing me." I admitted. "Anyway, that would be completely rude and unbelievable if she chose Lucas."

"Agreed," Farkle nodded, pleased his plan was working. he had Riley wrapped around his fingers.

"Anyway, do you know where she is now?" I curiously asked.

"Indeed I do!"

"Where?"

"Lucas' house, probably. Check there first." And he walked away.

Adventure time!