Riley's POV

Hey guys I'm at school writing this & I don't have wifi so I didn't get my latest update of how many reads I have, but thank you so much for 18.53k reads! This is probably the last chapter, and I am seriously so sad about it because you've all honestly been so nice and supportive and I love you all😭💘. if you want more of me my Instagram is _lareinezakharia, my twaimz fp is issastown, and my YouTube is lar speaks. check out my other stories too! ilysm, enjoy. ill do a final authors goodbye when the story is officially done💖
-
I finally found out the truth about Maya and Lucas' friendship and Farkle and all his lies.

I am still mad about Farkle lying and almost killing Lucas, but I'm not one for grudges. Plus, Lucas is willing to forgive him, so why shouldn't I? I mean, Farkle basically killed Lucas and he's okay, so why would I be allowed to continue hating him?

I still like Lucas, but not as much. And honestly, Maya and Lucas are so adorable together, I don't know how I didn't realize it.

I get why Maya sort of hated me for a short period of time.

When Maya, Lucas, and I all woke up, we quickly got dressed (well, I did & Maya borrowed my clothes because Lucas and Maya didn't have clothes with them).

Maya just took jeans and a hoodie.

I put more effort by wearing capris and a short-sleeve crop top with a little tank top under, because the crop top was so short.

"Come on guys, hurry up before Farkle goes somewhere stupid where we won't find him," I rush them, waving my arms frantically.

"I'm still tired," Lucas groaned, fixing the sweatshirt he slept in.

"Too bad," Maya teased, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"He's your best friend anyway, of all people you should be rushing us," I reasoned with a shrug.

"Ugh, can I sleep one more hour?" He whined.

"No way!" Maya scolded him.

After grabbing three granola bars for each of us, we headed out the door on our way to Farkle's house, which was not too far from my apartment.

Lucas knocked quietly, and Maya pushed him away, knocking louder so he could actually hear us.

Luckily, Farkle opened the door. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes after taking the scene in, took it in again, and rubbed his eyes once more.

"Riley, Maya, Lucas?" He asked in disbelief.

"Obviously," Maya replied.

"Come in!" He waved us inside.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Not home," he answered.

"At 8:27 a.m.?" Maya pointed out doubtfully.

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?" He said innocently.

"Oh nothing," Lucas simply said.

"Anyway why are you here? Not that I don't like it, I'm just surprised," Farkle questioned.

"Because we want to apologize," I started off carefully.

"We were a little harsh on you yesterday, but just because we were upset. Did you only do all this to make us jealous?" Maya justified.

"No, you know I like you and Riley. Lucas is my buddy, duh. But once he got Maya I was a little jealous of him & Riley was jealous of Maya. So, I went for Riley, we were both jealous but I still liked her, and she was jealous enough to say yes, that's all. I didn't mean to cause major drama," he explained honestly. At least, what I think was honest.

"Sorry I went to accusations," I apologized.

"Me too," Maya admitted quietly.

"Me three," Lucas spoke up.

"It's fine, we're friends right?" He laughed it off.

"Duh," Lucas replied, giving Farkle a high five.

"Always," Maya and I said at the same time.

"Maya will forever be Lucas' girl," Farkle promised. "As long as Lucas lets her be."

"I will," he laughed.

"Good," I smiled. Everything turned out to be fine in the end. What I thought would be the end of our foursome was actually the beginning of a new promise.

"Bring it in," Maya giggled and opened her arms wide.

"Wow. Who would've thought Maya would be the one to propose a hug?" Lucas teased, pushing her shoulder playfully.

"Hey!" She laughed. This was the happiest I've ever seen her.

And the happiest I've ever been, I've gotta admit.

"I love you guys," Farkle mumbled in our hug.

"We love you too."

-THE END-

:( thank you for all the reads ilysm! final a/n will be up soon! vote comment everything dm me if you wanna talk! i love you guys thank you so much im so sad this ended😭💞