Maya's POV

Hey guys! Happy Easter! {this authors note was made on Easter, I'm just updating it now} Thanks so much for 12.62k reads🐣☺️I uploaded a what I got for Easter video on my main YouTube channel if you wanna check it out on my channel; Lar Speaks. And I also uploaded a video on the collab channel with my friends; linked in the description of my easter vid. This chapter isn't gonna be that good, but the next will be really good. Also, go follow my bestie/besties, they're writing amazing books. Go check them out, and you'll get a shoutout and a follow. So 1, follow @tehya_la_llama and follow __olddirtytshirt__ too. CHECK OUT THEIR STORIES. Anyway, ilya, but onto the chapter😛💘
~~
Lucas called Farkle last night; I was there with him. He said something about a promise that Farkle made to him? I didn't know what it was; and i wasn't gonna pry. But it seemed pretty important.

I slept overnight and Lucas seemed pretty upset. I wanted to calm him down, but I just couldnt, no matter how hard I tried.

"Lucas, seriously, it's okay!" I soothed him. Really, all I felt was bad for being jealous of Riley and not being happy about Lucas and I's relationship.

"Just go to sleep, Maya. I'll see you tomorrow," he mumbled in a sleepy voice.

"No. I'm not gonna sleep till I know you're okay," I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, even though he couldn't see.

"I'm fine. There. Sleep," He whined, pouting.

"Ugh, fine. This isn't over, I'll talk tomorrow morning." I muttered and my eyes clamped shut.

~~~

But the next morning, I wasn't at Lucas' house. I was at mine. I rubbed my eyes and pinched myself. I was just at Lucas' house last night, why was I here all of a sudden?

"Ugh," I groaned, sitting up. My mom was in for an early shift at the diner, no surprise there.

Suddenly, a call hit my cell at my night table. At least, the closest my mom could get to a night table.

"Hello?" I murmured, not in a talking mood.

"Hey Maya, why don't you come over?" The familiar voice of a girl suggested.

"Riles?" I gasped inwardly, trying to contain my excitement and surprise.

Wow, how had Riley forgiven me that quickly?

"Yes," she softly chuckled. "See you at around 9:15?"

"Sure," I answered slowly, wondering what sly trick she was up to.

I quickly got dressed in a yellow jacket and white tee and some jeans. Regular white converse on my feet, a birthday gift from Riley last year.

I tied my hair back in a bun and strided towards Riley's apartment. At around 9:13, I arrived at her door. 2 minutes early.

I swiftly knocked on the wooden door. "Hey!" She chirped excitedly. "How's my best friend?"

"Great, you?" I smiled, trying to make amends from our recent 390 fights.

"Great, come on in," she said, and the conversation began.