Hand go kiz kiz

Idk I had a dream where I was my hxh Oc and Kurapika started to passionately kiss my hand...but like PASSIONATELY. And it was adorable and hot...and that was it then he went away (;'ٹ').

*******************************************

It was the Day before an important mission you and Kurapika were given. You couldn't help but panic, the reward at stake was HUGE...but according to your employer, the enemy was strong.
"Oh, don't worry Y/n! If anything does go wrong, I will be here to take care of you. Just like you took care of me, after my fight with Uvogin."
"Yeah Kurapika,but that employer really did exaggerate-"
You were cut off by Kurapika, he took hold of your hand and rested it on his soft face.
"I told you, don't you worry...nobody couldn't really be stronger than a phantom troupe member."
"Well I guess you are right Kura-"
You were cut off again by Kurapika. He moved your hand closer to his lips and started kissing it.
"Don't you worry...let me just kiss away your problems..." 
He started with giving you little pecks and chus on your hand, but that quickly changed. He kissed your palm and your thumb. With one of his free hands, he moved your hand and also started kissing the top of your hand.
"But Kurapika, I don't have many problems..."
"Oh ? Well I guess...now you do."
Kurapika said with a chuckle and a small smirk. He started to kiss your hand even more passionately...Or what your friend Killua would say,'he's making out with your HAND!'.
Your hand was now as red as your face...well if that was even possible, or it could just be the fact that you were in a cold part of the world.
"Aww your face is red! How cute..."
Kurapika told you. He was also a bright shade of red.
"But...it seems that you have other problems, Y/n..."
The blonde said dramatically, as he shifted his gaze to your face...and more importantly your lips.
"No,no I told you, I don't have many problems...Mm-"
You were cut off yet again,by kurapika. He kissed you passionately and deeply. He hasn't really ever kissed you this passionately, actually this was your guy's first real kiss. Kurapika gave you pecks on the cheek, and occasionally on the lips but not as 'passionate' as this.
"So it was true...you do have 'problems'...and what about your toun-"
"NO...w-we just a-ate, and I-"
"I guess your right, Y/n..."
You both started giggling like little children. And it was true, you just had lunch at a 'fancy' soup place and were at a beautiful snowy park near the place.
"I love you Kurapika"
"I love you too, Y/n"

********************************************

AHHHHHH OMG IM FANGIRLING AAAAAA "he's making out with your hand" AHAHAHAH
don't worry more oneshots on the way !

☻︎planned oneshots for the FUTURE☻︎

♥︎neon's twin sister
♥︎wedding dance
♥︎after training together (based off of a comfort audio) 

Thank you for reading!