"Seriously guys?"

Basically Leorio gets mad bcuz u and pika be smooching
Also:

Basically Leorio gets mad bcuz u and pika be smoochingAlso:

AYO? 20k READS! AHAJAJAJJA!

———

Leorio's POV

We were at some fancy party that we were invited to by Cheadle. And obviously Kurapika got bored. And so...what does that mean?

He's going to go wanna smooch with Y/n

Typical.

And right as I was sipping a glass of champagne, I saw him pull her into a side room with a devious smirk on his face.

Oh God.

Luckily, Melody was also at the party...meaning I could ask her to spy on the lovebirds.

I walked over to where she was sitting and sat down next to her.

"Sooo...Melody..."

"You want me to listen in on Kurapika and      Y/n's make out session dont you?"

I made a pfft noise realizing that she saw right through me. I would make up a lie and tell her something else...but she can listen to hearts.

She wouldn't believe any of the lies that I told.

"...nah...I just wanted to...ya know...catch up with you...reminisce..."

And there I go lying...

"Leorio that doesn't work on me. Your heartbeat got faster as soon as you walked over here and started talking to me. And Then it speed up even more when I said the words 'Kurapika and Y/n's makeout session'.  You should really-"

"YESSS I ADMIT... I DO WANT TO LISTEN IN ON-" she cut me off by placing one of her hands on my mouth and pulling me by my tie.

"Alright" she said with an annoyed look on her face. She leaned into my ear and stared whispering all the secrets.

"They're making out right this second. I can hear the passion in their heartbeats. Kurapika is being cautious and doesn't want to go to far because they are in a Public place..."

My face heated up at the thought of everything she just said. Kurapika...he's been such a lovesick fool ever since he got together with      Y/n. It's crazy how love can change a man.

I turned to Melody and saw her eyes go wide and her face go red.

Uh oh.

"Are they...going to..."

Melody only nodded and clasped her hands together. She pointed towards the room where Kurapika and Y/n were. The door creeped open and both of them walked out as if nothing happened.

And then...

They walked together suspiciously towards the stairs of the banquet hall.

Up those stairs were the rooms where all the hunters were staying.

...seriously guys?

Even Cheadle shot me a "oh come on" glance from across the room.

Man...what a night for them.

The next morning we ate breakfast in the same hall we had the party in. Y/n and Kurapika were obviously sitting together in one of the smaller tables.

Melody came over and sat down next to me with an unreadable smile on her face.

"Hey Melody, what did Kurapika do last night? Your room is close to their's no?"

"They actually just cuddled, and watched tv together."

I felt like that was a big ol' lie but I just went for it...I don't wanna know what they did last night...
_______

Aaaa this was fun to write

Oh Poor Leorio and Melody...

ALSO, MELODY WAS RIGHT, THEY ONLY CUDDLED AND WATCHED TV TOGETHER!

With a few kisses thrown in obviously...