K.P fashion master!

Kurapika picks out your outfit...uh, idk...oh wait! For a date he picks out your outfit ! (Don't ask)
Also, pre-established relationship
K/E/S: Kurapika elected shirt
K/E/P: Kurapika elected pants
*******************************************

"Y/n?" Kurapika chirped contently. Y/n only looked over at him with a confused look.
"Y/n~" Kurapika poked her. Y/n just stared, even more confused than before. "Y/n! Y/n!    Y/n! Y/n! Yyyyy/nnnnnn~~" Kurapika cheered as he squished Y/n's cheeks. He was annoying Y/n, that was one of the ways he would show he absolutely NEEDED something...But they were at work, and Kurapika's methods didn't work too well at work.

"Kurapika! What do you need?" The annoyed Y/n asked. Kurapika just stared at her with empty eyes.

"I dont need, I WANT" Kurapika stated. If Y/n was highly confused before, she was even more confused now.

"Well, what do you 'WANT' ?" Y/n asked her boyfriend. There was no way to stop him after he got this way.

"I want...You, and only you~" Kurapika smirked. Y/n deadpanned. 'What is this man going at?' She thought to herself.

"And what does that mean?" Y/n asked, still expressionless. Disappointed, Kurapika puckered his lips and started walking one of his hands on Y/n arm. Once he reached her shoulder, he fiddled with Y/n's hair. Twirling it around. Ruffling it up. After he was satisfied playing with the annoyed Y/n's hair, he moved his hand again to the back of her head, pushing her face towards his. Kurapika peppered Y/n's face with pecks and chus.

"Okay, okay whammphhh-" Y/n was cut off by Kurapika pressing a kiss on her lips, he pulled away slowly after a few seconds . "C'mon Kurapika! What is it that you want?" Y/n asked somewhat angered. Kurapika stared, and finally spoke.

"Let's go on a date! Late night, moody restaurant, romantic???" He questioned, as cutesy as he could. Y/n was still confused, but nodded in response. She patted Kurapika's head and ruffled his hair. With a smile, Kurapika removed Y/n's hand from his head and gave it a small kiss on top. "So it's decided? We go out on a moody date?" He asked in confirmation.

"Mhm!" Y/n smiled cheerfuly. A 'moody' date with Kurapika probably included going to a fancy restaurant, drinking some fancy wine, and eating a yummy dessert. Then they would go home, watch a romance movie or a scary one and cuddle up. That was the basis of a 'moody' date. Of course, Kurapika would flirt half of the time with Y/n, but she didn't mind...hopefully...'hopefully she won't mind at all and find it romantic' Kurapika always thought to himself.

"Y/n...Can I chose out your outfit for our date tonight?

"W-w-whAt...? I mean, I guess so..."

*******************************************
*the outfit pics for u to choose from**********
Mix and match idk...

********************************************the outfit pics for u to choose from**********Mix and match idk