Simple and clean

(This song is from kingdom hearts)

Kurapika and Y/n both stood there, holding hands. Y/n had taken up a mission in YorkNew, and wouldn't see Kurapika for some time. They were both very sad
"Hey, Y/n...are you sure this...this job is something you want to do ?" Kurapika quietly said,small tears started running down his face.
"I'm going to be fine, stop worrying Pika. It's not a dangerous job, not like the one you took around a year ago when we 1st met. I've trained and gotten stronger, I'm able to fend for myself!" Y/n said confidently, it was true, the job she was taking was only guarding a fancy store. Yet that store had more than just expensive and fancy stuff, it was the safe house for old and expensive relics. Or... that's what it seemed like...
"But what if someone strong comes along? You might get hurt...I don't want to lose the only person...THE ONLY PERSON THAT I LOVE ! I know your not taking the job you said you were ! THAT PLACE DOES NOT EVEN EXIST... your going to YorkNew to crack down on groups like the spiders !" Kurapika's eyes turned a bright scarlet, he found out the truth about Y/n's job. And sure wasn't happy about it.
"Kurapika...I, I didn't know you felt this way about me, I can always-" and in that instance... Kurapika quickly pressed his lips against Y/n's.
"No, no. I'm being selfish...I guess since your going to meet new people, I don't want them to take you away from me." Y/n pressed her hand against his face, and told him:
"I love you too, kurapika..." Y/n was cut off as her phone began to ring. 'Way to ruin a moment' she thought to herself. Kurapika giggled, his eyes were back to normal and his face was a bright pink.
"Moshi moshi, y/n desu" Y/n said as she answered her a phone.
"Really...that's unfortunate...OH, we are going to be compensated? Well that's good I guess, oh well, goodbye" she said as she hung up her phone and shoved it back into her coat pocket. Surprisingly, whale island was very cold during the winter. The friends were there to cheer up Gon, he had gotten sick and also broke his arm while exploring.
"What was that call for ? Did something happen ?" Kurapika asked Y/n, he had a worried look on his still bright pink face.
"The expedition got cancelled...but atleast we are getting paid...a little bit" she had a 'ded' look on her face.
"Oh,well atleast...um, I, I don't...uhhhhhh" Kurapika started up, he didn't have to be sad that his 'only love' was going to leave, and could stay with her longer.
"Well...now you don't need to worry, I'll be here longer ! Can I...can I kiss you, now that the ca-" Y/n was interrupted yet AGAIN by Kurapika's lips. She cupped his cheeks in her hands as the blonde put his arms around her waist. They both pulled away and giggled.
"Too late" Kurapika teased. They both started into each other's eyes.
"Was I...interrupting something?" They heard a familiar voice call out. It was their friend and romance invested Leorio.
"Another mood ruiner ? What a great day" the new happy couple thought to themselves.

When you walk away you don't hear me say PLLLLLEEEEEAAAASSSSSSEEE OH BABY DONT GO. Simple and clean is the way that your making me feeeeeeel tonight, it's hard to let that go....
Watcha think about my performance ? Most importantly...what did you think about the story?
Well, bye bye now reader chans !