"No more plushies!"

(They/them pronouns for Y/n)

Kurapika was done with Y/n's nonsense.

"I'm putting 'Pedro el plátano' in a storage bin"

Y/n whined as Kurapika said these words. You might be wondering, what is a 'Pedro el plátano' and why Kurapika wants to put it in a storage bin.

Well, the story goes that one day Y/n bought a big banana plushy at a mall, without Kurapika knowing. That wouldn't be a problem right? Wrong. At the time they got the plushy, it wasn't a problem at all.

But as things progressed...

Y/n basically Ditched Kurapika.

Well, not really.

No longer were they cuddling with their beloved Kurapika, but with a large stuffed banana. The couple would go watch TV, and  Y/n would bring Pedro el plátano along with them and just hug it, and also forget that they could hug Kurapika.

The same went for sleeping, Kurapika would hold onto Y/n during the night, and then Y/n would hold onto the plushy.

And worst of all, they treated the plushy like Kurapika...especially during sleeping. Y/n would snuggle so much with it, forgetting that Kurapika was the there. Hugging it, they would whisper things like "mmm Pikaa" or "i luv uuuu pikaaaa" EVEN THOUGH KURAPIKA WAS THERE TO BE CUDDLED WITH.

So, as you see, The banana had to go.

"Why are you taking Pedro away?"
"Because I'm right here"
"Yeah I know you're here-"
"Y/n, you only cuddle with the banana now, and not me."

Y/n gasped, realizing their horrible mistake. Kurapika WAS there. Was the banana that good of a pillow in comparison to a handsome man? No. The plushy was second best.

"IM SORRY-" Y/n screamed, tears in their eyes. They instantly jumped from the floor to tackle Kurapika, knocking the plushy from out of his hands.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH KURAPIKA!"

"I love you tooommmmmmmmm" Kurapika was cut off by Y/n's lips. They were now making out on the rug, making a scene infront of the poor plushy.

———

Crack short fic, yes yes ik ik

Soooo how are you guys?....

*smooches with Kurapika in the corner cutely*