A make out sesh 😳

Hehehehe, I got sims 4 on sale In Steam sooo...u h, I got a Kurapika sim and made a sim of the oc that I use when reading Kurapika x Y/n...and watched a bit of them making out and "woohoo-ing". AND JUST WATCHING 2 SIMS MAKING OUT GAVE ME INSPIRATION TO WRITE ABOUT Y/N AND KURAPIKA MAKING OUT. (Kill me now pls-) I'm also writing this as my mom's tire is being repaired so uh h e h e

Kurapika and Y/n were being asked to do a few things in the Hunter association building. Well, maybe not a few, they got their own room there...WELL A LOT OF THINGS. They have been living together in the Hunter association building for a little bit over 3 months. They weren't too bothered by this, the couple took this as a chance to get closer to each other. It wasn't the best to be doing office work and small missions every day, but for the money they were earning...it was a pretty good deal.

*time skip and POV change (Kurapika)*******

I called Y/n into my office, it was our lunch break...and well, I wanted to spend time with her. There wasn't much to do today, I had to run a few errands, so did Y/n, but other than that...nothing.

"Kurapika! I'm hereeee !" My girlfriend called to me as she cheerfully stepped into my office. In her hands she was holding a paper bag, presumably of her lunch...but one can never be sure with my dear Y/n. She made her way over to the couch and where the coffee table was, and so did I.

"I brought you some lunch! A Caesar salad and a chicken noodle soup that we can share! There wasn't anything else really..." my dear Y/n said as she placed the lunch bag onto the coffee table. Just before she sat down, I grabbed her arm and pulled her close to me.

*AUTHOR'S POV (😳🌶)********************

The blonde dipped his girlfriend forward and placed a rough and lively passionate kiss on her lips. Kurapika chuckled at the look on Y/n's face. 'So unexpected...' she thought to herself as Kurapika lifted her up again. He picked her up bridal style and rubbed his nose against her's with a playful smile on his face.

"I bet that, I bet you didn't expect that" Kurapika called out in a sing-songy voice to his girlfriend. Y/n only smiled at him, it made her happy when Pika did unexpected romantic things. She pecked Kurapika on the lips...but he didnt seem to satisfied by this...

"Mhm! My precious Y/n...oh, how I've longed for you today...and you repay me with a peck? Hahah...I love you, so much~"Kurapika said lowly to Y/n as he pouted. He sat down on the couch, with Y/n on his lap, pressing kisses on her cheek. A rosy blush appeared on her face as  Kurapika continued to kiss her.

"Could I, kiss you more?~" Kurapika whispered seductively into his lover's ear. Y/n nodded nervously, but also contently. Kurapika moved his hand towards Y/n's neck and Y/n placed her hands on his shoulders. He kissed Y/n's jawline and moved closer to her lips. Kurapika pressed his lips softly against Y/n at 1st, but after a few soft kisses, they got longer. Each kiss grew more intense and passionate. Kurapika had longed for Y/n's lips, and was happy right now. Time seemed to stop for him at this moment. He was happy. He was enjoying this intimate moment with his beloved. Until...

"HEY I GOT THOSE-" Kurapika's tall friend yelled as he burst into the office. He was quite shocked, Leorio never imagined Kurapika to be this...risqué...

"You guys...DONT YOU HAVE WORK TO DO?" Leorio screamed at his friends, and at the 'sight' In front of him.

Kurapika pulled away from the kiss, and pressed Y/n against his chest, in a protective manner. He turned his head towards Leorio and glared at him every so slightly. "We're on our lunch break, now please go." Kurapika said sternly. He wanted to absolutely murder his friend. The only peaceful moment he had with Y/n, was ruined.

"What will Cheadle and the other workers say?"

"Just GO Leorio, leave me and Y/n alone"

-
Kurapika continued to kiss Y/n. He licked Y/n's bottom lip to ask for entrance, which she accepted. They continued to kiss passionately, Kurapika was now positioned on top of her. Her head was positioned on the couch's arm rest, with her hands to the sides of Kurapika's face. Meanwhile, Kurapika's legs were straddling Y/n's body and his hands were also on her face. He stared deeply into her eyes, and evaluated the situation. They were at work, but Kurapika couldn't. He couldn't hold himself back, he had been longing for Y/n, he wanted her...

"I-I'm, getting a b-bit car-ried away...I'll just...w-we can continue this later" Kurapika said as he lifted himself off of Y/n, and sat next to her on the couch.

"Yeah...you were getting a bit carried away...I never seen this side of you Pika...what inspired you all of a sudden?" Y/n said as she got up. She gave Kurapika head pats and a peck on the cheek. She walked towards their bag of food, because well, it was still their lunch break.

Kurapika blushed, he himself, didn't know what came over him. He only knew that he wanted Y/n. He responded with an 'I'm not sure' shrug and happily started to eat his food.

********************************************
I-
Uh hiiiii? This is new...
Pls tell me how I can improve on the kiss scenes I'm pretty potato at that-

Anyways... thx for reading!

Word count: just under 1,000