Touchy Touchy!

I got this idea really randomly... anyway so uh yea! He go kiss kiss hug hug big kiss little kiss big hug! *cough*

"Kurapika what are you doing?" You ask him curiously. For the past few days that you've been sleeping together, he would hold you close to himself and start rubbing your stomach? 

"Hmmm? I just like soft things..." he responded softly, drowsiness in his voice. It still didn't really answer your question, so you continued to ask him questions.

"Are you calling me chubby?" He only groaned at this. Kurapika then let go of your stomach and flipped you around to look at you.

"No...you're not chubby my love...you're soft and I love you" Kurapika reassured you while trying to suppress yawns. He stared deep into your moonlit eyes, moving his face closer to your's, almost ready to kiss it.

"You also have soft lips..." he trailed off, and kissed you. A soft, moonlit kiss. You enjoyed the kiss, but your question was still not answered.

Kurapika mumbled something and started falling asleep, not answering your question. You turn around, for him to be able to cuddle you, and again... he starts rubbing your stomach...

*timeskipy*

"Hey, goodmorning pikaboo..." you say out tiredly. It made you relentless not really getting  an answer. Kurapika woke up, still holding onto you. He kissed your forehead and picked you up, bridal style, taking you to the living room and setting you down on the couch.

"Hey! What are you doing?" You ask him. He just smiled and sat down next to you. And he hugged you, holding onto your stomach again...

"We are cuddling on the couch, are we not?" Kurapika asked adorably, poking your cheek with his free hand. He then nuzzled his head into your neck and then pressed pecks and small kisses onto it. You only blushed and tried to cover your face with your hands...but ultimately failed. Kurapika pushed your hands off of your face and kissed your cheeks.

"Hey! Don't cover your face! Let me kiss it!" He said, burying his lips playfully into your cheeks.     You try prying yourself from his grasp, but you couldn't, he was to strong, his powers were too strong. 

After a few minutes of him attacking you with kisses and love and whatever else he attacked you with, you finally decided to ask him...again.

"Hey Kurapika?" You ask him curiously. This time he wasn't cuddling at your side, but laying down on your lap peacefully.

He smiled and nodded his head, prompting you to ask him the question.

"Sooo, why do you like just rubbing my stomach randomly when we cuddle or sleep together?"

Kurapika turned over to face you and just stared. It was as if you asked him that before, and more before that.

"I thought I already answered that love, it's because you're soft and I love you and I just...oh, I actually don't really know why I do that..." his gaze fell. He gave you the same answer, but it wasn't actually the answer... because he himself didn't know the answer.

"Oh" you say to him, your eyes looking into his. Kurapika seems sad that he couldn't give you a response like how you had wished for. He got up and laid his head on your shoulder, smiling.

"Maybe we could give this gesture a purpose?*" he's asked you, placing your hands into his own. You nod at him exitedly, waiting for a real response.

"Hmmm, what about if I started calling you kitten? Kind of like in that song...my kitty my love... and I guess because cats like belly rubs?" He tilted his head cutely while explaining his ideas. Your smile widens as he finishes to speak and nod agreeingly.

"Yeah, that works!"

"Really? So now...your my kitten! My love!"

************************************

Anyone get the "my kitty! My love!" Reference 😏?  Ehehe...

Also, have you eaten today? Drank your water? And have you gotten any...

Mysterious messages?

(...)

Anyways! Don't fall for any of his party invites.