Awakened

~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~~#>~~~~~#~
(Scorch POV)

"G-get back." Scorch stumbled backward, she brung up her barb, threatening the group, all the dragons starring at her winced, stepping further back then she had expected.

"You!" Scorch pointed, to that skywing she had saved, if she had remembered correctly her name was; Amber.

"I saved you-and you repay me by stabbing me with some sort of sleeping dart, it hurt by the way!" Scorch yelled, she was so infuriated, she completely forgot how shy she was, her tail barb, swinged around her wings, flaring with rage, she hissed, searching through the group, her eyes stopped on a nightwing.

She remembered this nightwing, he was the one who had stabbed her.

She steadied herself then started to dash towards him, her stinger ready, but she knocked into the skywing, instead.

Her wings were completely swung opened, covering the nightwings horrified face.

"What are you doing?! He's one of them, his kind tried to kill you." Scorch screamed, she couldn't believe this dragons stupidity.

The skywing's eyes moved towards her wing that covered him, she slowly put them down, allowing Scorch to see his face once more, the skywing backed out of her way, giving her a path.

Scorch continued to come near him, but the skywings arms stopped her, holding tightly, the skywing declared...

"He's mine, you do what you want, but if you want to harm this nightwing you'll have to go throught me, and trust me you don't want that."

The skywing glared at her, Scorch thought for amoment studying her, she decided not to go out of her way to kill two dragons today.

Scorch retreated for where she once stood, her eyes widened,
"Lets start over, hi, I'm Scorch."
~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~
(Shadowfall POV)

"He's mine, you do what you want, but if you want to harm this nightwing you'll have to go throught me, and trust me you don't want that." Ambers voice rang in his ears, he grinned,
"He was her's?" He thought, well he didn't belong to anyone, but still, did this mean, she had finally noticed-

"Need help getting up?" Amber stood over him, watching him stumble,
"Umm, Sure! I mean, sure." Amber helped him up, after he was finally able to get his feet under him, she smiled and walked off, Shadowfall could feel his face turn bright red,
"She smiled, at me, did she finally forgi-no, that's too much to ask to soon, she was being nice, she's recovering!"
Shadowfall told himself, yet he couldn't help but hope.
~~~#>~~~#>~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~~~#~~~~

(Amber POV)

She smiled, actually smiled! Why did she do that! She hated him, unless his silliness of almost getting killed was making her forgive him, she growled, she thought she was an idiot, how could she smile, she wasn't going soft, no! She was still angry, she herself, could maybe forgive him, but not the part of her heart that still remembered all the screaming and pain he had given to Serpent and Constellation, speaking of which-

"Nice to meet you Scorch, but right now we have to get Constellation, to the infirmary, you think you can fly?!"

The sandwing nodded, Amber grinned,

(There! She grinned she didn't smile she grinned)

Amber took off into the sky, with Redwood as the lead, and everyone following her, everything felt perfect, for once, in her journey to come.
~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~~#>~~~~~~~~
(Sunny POV)

Sunny frowned at the sky fired scrolls stacked to a brim on her desk, she sighed, the only thing she could think of was her missing dragonet, all Clay did all day, was send out search parties, and Starflight, he just stood quietly in a corner.

Sunny took a breath,
"Everything's going to be alright she told herself." If only that was slightly true.
~~~~#>~~~~<>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~
(Leopard POV)

Was it weird to hate a dragon you barely knew?'

In this case, yes. Leopard despised that nightwing, don't ask her why, she had no idea, maybe it was the curve of his snout, or the way he grinned, or laughed. Or maybe-it was Amber's glare on him, her eyes would freeze at the sight of him.

Leopard flew closer to Amber, still keeping her eye, on that nightwing-Shadowfall she believed. She had seen him around, she knew Amber considered him as her friend!
"What kind of friend is he now?!" Leopard thought, clearly Amber hated him now, so why did she just suddenly decide to protect him, this was weird, Leopard decided to find out once and for all, she glided closer to Amber and looked at her, Amber kept her head forward.

"Amber-" Leopards voice echoed in Amber's ear, she turned her head,
"Yes?" She replied, Leopard continued,

"So Umm, back there, why didn't you let sandwing over here kill him?!" Leopard demanded, Amber frowned.

"I don't know." Amber said, Leopard wasn't going to leave her side until she got an answer, she grinned-

"Is it because you like him?!" Leopard giggled, Amber somehow managed to whack her with her tail in mid-flight,

"NO! I don't like him, even if I did what makes you so sure he likes me?!" Amber chuckled, Leopard rolled her eyes.

" Seriously?! Have you never noticed the way he stares at you-non stop-I'll bet you my lunch he's glaring at you right now, I'll check." Leopard turned her head, scanning for Shadowfall, he was indeed starring at her friend-

"Oh look, he's glaring at you, oh, who could have told you that?!" Leopard teased, she could have sworn she had seen Amber blush just alittle, but Amber turned her head to look at Serpent, before Leopard could guarantee it,
Leopard sighed.

"You really need to choose fast!" Leopard said, Amber shot her head back to Leopard,
"Choose fast?! What does that mean?!" Amber smirked, Leopard luaghed,

"You know, between the nightwing who won't stop glaring at you, or the sandwing that never leaves your side!" Leopard grinned, now this time she saw Amber blush.

Amber looked towards jade mountain, giving a sigh of relief.

"Ahem, Umm well here we are thank the moons, jade mountain!" Amber soared down onto a ledge, letting her wings touch the stone, as if she hadn't been able to relax at all.

Leopard face plalmed,

"Three moons, it's the bell Incident all over agian!" Leopard winced.
~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~#>~~~~~#>~~

If you don't know what the bell incident means, I suggest you go back and read the last part of Amethyst winglet!