First impression from a long time ago

In an afternoon where Chi went to the kindergarten , and Nishikata is having a holiday as his school is having the 20th anniversary celebration. Takagi and him sat on the sofa and they started to talk.

"Time flies, isn't it? It has been five years since we get married

"Time flies, isn't it? It has been five years since we get married." Takagi said.

"That's mean we are living happily isn't it? People always said that time goes faster when you are happy." Nishikata said.

"By the way Nishikata, I got a question to ask you."

"What is it?"

"What is your first impression when you first saw me?" Takagi asked.

"Eh? Suddenly asking about the past?" He asked.

"Why not, Chi isn't here, we can talked anything we like. Even something..." Takagi smiled evilly.

"Ok stop! I will tell you!" Nishikata replied.

"You know what, when I first saw you, I actually..... feel a bit weird." Nishikata said.

"Eh~~ what a surprised answer."

"You gave me a feeling that.... um.... you are very tough." He said

"Tough?" Takagi felt curious.

"Yeah, tough, I don't know why, but that's how I feel."

"I see... maybe is just because you are scared of me?" Takagi laughed.

"No way! How would I be scared to such a cute girl..." Before he finished explaining, his face and Takagi's face turned red.

"Nishikata, you are a pervert." Takagi looked at him and said.

"Why? Why did I become a pervert?!" Nishikata felt curious.

"Um.... I don't know, but I just feel like you are."

"Eh? Wait?!?! Don't tell me this is your first impression!" Nishikata said.

"Haha, you get it wrong this time." Takagi laughed

"My first impression to you is simple, you looked like you are someone that I can tease and trick with" She laughed even harder."

"Hey...." Nishikata don't know how to reply her.

"But you know what? My impression to you has changed at the next day."

"Why?" He asked.

"You picked up my handkerchief so you were late for school right? I got my handkerchief and started to think, could that be you? So I decided to ask you at He next day, but at the same time, I was afraid that I asked the wrong person, that's why I decided to tease you from the very beginning."

"Eh

"Eh..... I don't think it's a good idea teasing someone you don't know....."

"Who knows? At least without teasing we won't be together here."

Nishikata blushed, "I guess you are right..."

"Haha, come on! Let's go pick up Chi."

Both of them had a great time reviewing their past time. And surely more teasing will come soon!