let's go camping! (Forest horror)

Inside the forest~~~~

"Hey Nishikata! Can you find her?" Hiro and Sakura walked towards Takagi.

Nishikata shook his head. And show a disappointing face.

"Nishikata, it's getting dark, maybe we should go out first and call the police......." Sakura said.

"Sorry, I know this is dangerous, but I will keep.on finding her." Nishikata said.

"But Nishikata, if both of you were lost, it would be so hard to find!" Hiro said.

"I know, but........" Nishikata looks very serious.

"I promise her, no matter what happens, I will always be by her side."

Two of them looked at Nishikata for a while,and said "We know there is no way that we can stop you from finding her, but please, stay safe."

"Sure I will." After saying that, Nishikata started finding Takagi.

Hiro and Sakura go back to their camping site, and see if Takagi has gone back there.

"Takagi!!!!" Nishikata shouted, but no one answer.

Nishikata kept on walking, and suddenly, the bush kept moving, Nishikata felt afraid, and stepped back. But instead, it is only a cat.

"Phew..... that scared me." Nishikata kept on walking, and finally discovered something.

(Eh? there are some footprints, maybe that's Takagi!!!)

Nishikata follows in his footsteps. And he kept on shouting "Takagi? Are you here?"

He looked at his phone, and he found out it was already 20:00, the sky was all dark, so was the forest.

Suddenly, his flashlight goes out, and........

There is no more light.

No more light in the forest, no more light in his eyes, no more light in his heart.

(should I give up?) He asked himself.

Takagi's smiling face appeared in his mind. And he knows that......

He can't give up.

(I promise......)

He stood up.

(I will always stay by your side.)

And he kept on shouting her name.

5 minutes later he finally heard someone calling too.

"Nishikata? Nishikata, is that you?" A familiar voice appeared.

"Takagi! I am coming! Keep shouting!!

"I am here!"

"!"

I found you.

Both of them hugged each other tightly.

"Takagi, why are you here?"

"I wanted to go back to our tent first, but it seems I am lost in the forest, and I tripped over a tree......"

Nishikata said nothing, but kneel down. And then he said

"Lay on my back, I will take you back to our tent."

Takagi smiled , and laid on his back.

While they are going back, Takagi asked him a question"Nishikata, why do you choose to find me for a long time but not calling the police?""It is because I wanted to be the one who sees you first, and

"Nishikata, why do you choose to find me for a long time but not call the police?"

"It is because I wanted to be the one who sees you first, and......."

"?" Takagi is a bit confused.

"I promise I will always be beside you."

Takagi blushed.

"Eh.... Nishikata...... Turn your head a bit....."

Nishikata looked back, And Takagi kissed him.

"I promise, I will love you forever."

"So do I? '' he replied.

Both of them saw the camping site in front of them, when they thought they were safe, a snake suddenly popped out.

"Nishikata! Be careful!"

Nishikata immediately put down Takagi, and stood in front of her.

The snake quickly went toward Nishikata, and opened its mouth.

"Takagi stayed behind me!!!"

Nishikata looked at the snake, and his mind popped out thousands of things.

(Oh no.... that's a poisonous snake...... Will my life ends here? Anyway...... I just hope that.....)

She will be safe.......