Nishikata senpai!!!

It has been 1 week since the new year holiday.

Takagi and Nishikata were walking to school as usual and Nishikata was blushing. 

"Nishikata Senpai !" Takagi smiled and said.

5 minutes ago~~

"Hey, Nishikata, you look tired."

"Yeah, being a deadline fighter yesterday."

"Eh? Have you finished all your homework?"

"Yeah, I did, and I even watched......" Nishikata suddenly stopped talking, and he saw Takagi smiling evilly.

"So, you mean you watched 100% Unrequited Love yesterday, right? I don't know if you still love it so much, SENPAI."

Nishikata turned his face and looked at Takagi, he was mad at himself that he was teased by her again, his face turned red. But at the same time, he felt happy for hearing Takagi calling him a senpai.....(◠‿・)

"Nishikata Senpai! Are you ok?" Takagi smiled and said. Nishikata's face turns even red, because Takagi is too cute.

"Takagi, let's go faster, we are going to be late."

"Yes, Senpai !"

After they were back to school~~~

"Takagi, are you free after school? I got something for you."

"Yes Senpai!"

"Argh...... stop this, everyone is going to look at us." Nishikata is embarrassed.

"I don't care, as long as senpai is by my side." Nishikata blushed.

"Ok, I will let you call me for the whole day."

"Thank you senpai!" Takagi smiled.

"By the way senpai, are you still watching 100% unrequited love?" Takagi asked him.

"Yeah, I do...." Nishikata's face turns red.

"I liked it so much too, maybe let's go watch it after school?"

"Eh?" Nishikata is confused.

"Let's watch it after school together?" 

"Sure, that's great." 

"Ok then, I will follow you to your home, senpai."

(Wait!!!! isn't this one of the scenes in 100% unrequited love? Gosh! I was teased by her again!!!!)

"What happened, senpai? you look sad. You don't want me to go to your home?"

"Of course not, I was just thinking about something."

(Wait! this is in the same chapter too!! Argh!!! Takagi!!!!)

At this moment, Tachibana walked into their classroom.

"Hey, Nishikata, wanna play basketball now?" he asked Nishikata

"Hi senpai!" Takagi said.

"Yes, I am here." Nishikata replied.

And three of them turned into dead air, the silence kept for 10 seconds.........

"So.... you two guys are cosplaying?" Tachibana kept laughing.

"no,no! We are just...... just....... um....." Nishikata was out of words.

Takagi looked at him, and then whispered to him.

"Just tell him the truth, and then he will know you like 100% unrequited love." Takagi smiled cheekily.

(Oh come on, not like this....)

"yeah, we are just playing....."

"Eh? I don't know you like this kind of thing , Nishikata, I guess you are busy then, bye." Tachibana left.

"It's art lesson, let's go back to our seats now, senpai."

"ok......."

After the lesson~~~

"Senpai,let's go home."

"Sure."

while they were walking~~~~

"oh yes, Takagi, I got something for you"

"What is senpai?"

"It's a handkerchief." Nishikata took out the handkerchief, and it has the same colour as Takagi's one, and the same size, the only difference is there is a N on the handkerchief instead of a T.

"I have been thinking that i should buy you one..... cause I have yours too."

Takagi hugged him tightly

"Thank you senpai !" Takahgi is so happy.

"is ok, I am glad that you are happy."

"Thank you!"

"Hey, Takagi,  I will go this way, bye......"

Takagi grabbed his hand

"Hey, senpai, did you forget? I said that I would go to your home, right?" Takagi smiled.

"Eh? I thought you were just pretending one of the scenes?"

"Yeah, I am , but it's also true that I want to go to your home ......"

"Let's go then."

"I love you Nishikata."

Nishikata grabbed Takagi's hand, and they both had a happy day for being a 'one day senpai' and 'one day kohai'.