Merry Christmas! (Part 2 The Biggest mistake)

Takagi took the food out and everyone was eating and chatting happily.

While Takagi is still thinking about what happened to Mina and Nishikata, Mina talks to her.

"Hey Takagi, what do you prefer for a Christmas gift ?"

"Um......" Takagi whispered to Mina, "I prefer Nishikata as my Christmas gift."

"Eh?!?!? But I thought he was already yours......"

Before Mina could finish her sentence, Takagi shutted her mouth.

And everybody looked at her.

"Ah! That's nothing. we are just having a talk right now." Takagi explained.

"They looked at her for a while, and then, Sanae asked Takagi a question."

"Oh yeah Takagi, do you mind telling me more about you and Nishikata? I would like to know more."

"Sure, !!!" Takagi walked to Sanae and started to talk.

At this moment, Nishikata walked toward Mina and secretly talked about something, they laughed a bit and went back to their seats, Takagi saw all this, and she started to get even more confused and a bit sad for no reason.

"Hey, Takagi, are you ok?" Yukari came and asked Takagi.

"Yeah, I am fine, just a bit tired." Takagi smiled and tried to hide the truth, but Yukari knows that she is not happy, and tries to find out why.

"Hey, Mina, let's go out." Nishikata said

"Oh ok!"

"Where are you guys going?" Takagi asked.

"We are going to take something, we will be back soon."

Takagi has no choice but to let them go, and she feel kind of jealous.

"Hey, do you think that's fine?" Mina asked Nishikata

"It will be fine, nobody will notice us as they are all inside."

"Yeah, you are right."

They both walked together to another place.

10 minutes later~~~

"Ding Dong!" The door bell rang.

"Sorry guys, I am late." Standing in front of the door is Nakao. he took off his shoes and went in.

"By the way guys, what are Nishikata and Mina doing?" Nakao asked.

"Eh? what do you mean?" Yukari asked Nakao.

"I saw them on the road, but they didn't notice me.”

 Takagi became jealous again.

"Did you see anything? She asked

"Yeah, they walked to a place and looked like they were talking to someone... and......"

"And what?" Takagi asked immediately.

"I heard Mina say, from now on, you have a family!! And Nishikata is your father!!"

Takagi was shocked, although she knows Nishikata will not cheat, but hearing things like this still makes her feel kind of weird.

At this moment, Nishikata and Mina came back......

"hi! Everyone! We are back!" Everyone looked at them and waited for Takagi to make her move…..