Challenge accepted?

It has been three weeks since Takagi entered this school.

Today, she followed Nishikata to the basketball court. And watch Nishikata having a basketball friendly match.

"Nishikata, you need to score a 3 pointer for me!!"

"Sure, Takagi."

Nishikata is a 1st team member, as his basketball skills have grown so fast this year, he is one of the strongest members in the team.

Match starts, Nishikata gets the ball and passes it to Hiro..........

"Beep!!!!!" Second period ends. The score is 40:48 now, and Nishikata's team is losing. At this moment, Takagi heard something.

"Don't you think that Tachibana senpai is so cool?"

"Yeah!!! he was!!! I really hope that I can be friends with him!!!"

Takagi looked at the court, and saw a tall red hair tall guy, who is the captain of this team. And she remembered what Nishikata had told her before.

"Ah, there is someone I don't really like too."

"Who is it?"

"Is Tachibana senpai, our team's captain."

"Why do you hate him?"

"People may think that he is a super handsome boy, but I know that he will always get whatever he wants, just like girls, and then break up with them when he finds another girl. That is why I hate him."

"Wow, I hate this kind of person too. they always try to get what they want in any way, but soonly change their minds."

"yeah... so, I don't really like him a lot......."

The match ended, and Nishikata's team lost.

"Hey!! Nishikata! what have you been doing all the time! you sucks!!!" Tachibana senpai shouted.

"Yeah, but at least better than someone who only scored 6 points in total." Nishikata said.

"What did you just say?!?!?" Tachibana said it angrily.

"Oh, I forget, that was you, sorry."

"Are you provacating me?" Tachibana grab Nishikata's shirt.

"I am just telling the truth."

When Tachibana wanted to hit Nishikata, he saw Takagi and went to her side.

"Hey! Are you here to watch me? I mean, so many girls like watching me playing basketball. so actually you don't need to be shy."

"Sorry, I am not." Takagi replied.

"Eh? ah ha!! I know!!! you are here to confess to me, aren't you? from now on, you are my girlfriend!!:"

"Sorry but....."

Tachibana grabs Takagi's arm and she immediately shakes him away. At this moment ,Nishiakta came and stepped in front of Takagi.

"Is ok, you can go first, wait for me outside." Nishikata whispered.

"Hey, Nishikata, you wanna get punched by me? If not, get the hell out of my way!!!!!!!"

"That's what I was going to say, if you dare to mess up with her, you will be in trouble."

"Oh!!!!! little Nishikata gets mad!!! I thought he is just a bold guy who is afraid of anything. but now you are protecting a girl? haha. That's funny."

"She is my girlfriend, and you have no chance."

"What do you mean by no chance? I get whatever I want, and that's it."

"Try." Nishikata stare at Tachibana.

Tachibana wants to fight, but there are too many people. and he decided to trick him.

"Oh, how about a competition?"

"For what."

"For that little girl."

"She is not a puppet, not a chip in the casino, in the other words, I don't accept your challenge."

"If you don't accept, then, you lose."

"I don't know what you are talking about, she is my girlfriend, and always will be, I don't think I need to race."

Tachibana is out of words.

"Be careful, Nishikata, always mind your back, you won't know what will happen next." Tachibana whispered, and went away.

When Nishikata is about to find Takagi, he finds that Takagi is actually near them, and probably, she heard what they said.

"I am sorry, Takagi. putting you into such a trouble situation."

"Is fine." Takagi hugs Nishikata.

"Thank you Takagi."

"I will always love you, so you don't need to compete for me."

They both smiled and laughed.

"Let's head back to the classroom, I still have some work to do."

As they are walking away, Tachibana is hiding, and hearing what they said. And Tachibana is planning something..........